𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗: 7

Warming
  ‼️⚠️ This is a warning some chapters may contain is the act of smut, self-harm, threats, abuse and more. Please read at your own risk, if you do not feel comfortable with this please leave immediately. I do not wish for anyone to feel uncomfortable during the story, there will be warnings before any actions should take place, and there will also be warnings to let you know it ended. ⛔️‼️
If you understand all of the texts above proceed.
___________________________

Flashback - {}
Thinking - ()
Talking - ""
Actions -**
Me - ||

___________________________
Recap:

Me, Nicholas, Von, and lil tjay go to highschool together. Lil tjay the quiet kid still is not around us though, Von  the troublemaker, Nicholas the quiet one too but not that quiet, I was the baby 😭. "Man yall heard we start school again on the 6th" Von said with his drunk ass "I heard man that shit dumb ass fuck" Nicholas replied "let me guess everyone in the bitch ditched our boyfriends fa this party" liltjay asked and we all said "yes!" At the same time making us laugh

"LETS PARTY BITCHES!!" I shouted making everyone in the house go crazy and start partying like wild animals......by the time I looked at my phone I realized it was 11:24 pm (damn it's late...) I started to think about what happened earlier with Dd (why did he let us off so easily?)......shit!!" I shouted I just realized he tracking us and it's almost late

____________________________

ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓁ℯ𝓂,𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒴ℴ𝓇k ||  𝒯𝒿𝒶𝓎 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒩ℴ𝓋. 4,2019
11:34𝓅𝓂

𝒟𝒹ℴ𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋:

"NICHOLAS!!, NICHOLAS, WHERE ARE YOU!!" I shouted looking everywhere for him but I didn't see him, I continued to look until I heard gunshots firing, causing everyone to scream and panic. I was trying to push through the crowd only to be pushed back my head hitting the floor "fuck....." I mumble trying to get up slowly only to be met with a headache (where is Nicholas and the others) I thought looking around slowly, 

I heard more gunshots coming from outside, so I stayed inside hoping whoever it is don't come inside, but I forgot we are in the hood after all 🤦🏽‍♀️ so this shit was bound to happen, I finally found Nicholas and the others hiding behind the bar I ran over to them ducking behind the bar with them "where the hell you been!?" tjay shouted asking me. "I got pushed to the damn floor, hitting my damn head" I said, rubbing my head.

"Nah forget that what the fuck we going to do!!" Von shouted sounding a little sober now "how the hell am I supposed to know?" I asked glaring at von crazy "let's just sneak out the back door..." tjay said pointing towards the kitchen area. "Ok!" We said. We all ran into the kitchen managing to get to the back door. We ran outside to the back yard "shit am tired.....*breathes heavily* what now?" Nick asked.

"Leave duh..." I heard Von say walking to the gate "dumbass they could still be outside!.." I whispered shouted  before he could reply he was grabbed from behind making the rest of us gasps and start to shake. We continued to look at the man holding Von tightly with his mouth covered, the man then suddenly waved his hand before we knew it we were being grabbed and dragged to the front yard.

There were countless bodies scattered everywhere across the whole yard with stab wounds, and bullet holes in them. Some were still alive calling out for help, some pretending to play dead, while some just laid there unlive, it made me shiver and look away (this is so disgusting and disturbing, I just want to be home in my soft bed maybe watching on my block on Netflix 😭)

We were put into the back of a truck making us sigh "I should've just sat home..." I mumbled "oh shush, with that shit" said tjay rolling his eyes "whatever" I replied mugging him before he could say anything else the van start to full up with gas causing us to get tired.....

                             || 5 hours later ||

3𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋:

The boys were locked in a basement with chains wrapped around their arms and legs making it difficult for them to move. They laid unconscious on the cold floor, the room was so cold you could see your own breath, they laid there shaking violently. They all continued to sleep until an unknown person walked into the room with a bucket full of water, the person walked towards the sleeping males staring at them before he suddenly threw the bucket of water on them.

The boys immediately sat up gasping for air while watching due to the cold room and the water being cold. "Finally, now get your asses up!" Shouted the unknown person causing the boys to shake more while trying to move. But away from the scary unknown person. "Now who the fuck is Ddot!?" The unknown person asked, looking at each one of the boys but neither one of them responded, causing the person to pull out a gun and begin pointing it at Von's head.

"S-s-shit, ok ok stop I-I'm Ddot..." Ddot said still shaking his whole face was bright red with his nose running a bit, he looked tired and exhausted the person suddenly pointed the gun at Ddot head "tell Dd I want my block back or else..." he said before pulling out a phone before he could dial Dd number another person enter the room "I'm busy right now..." said (1) unknown "I don't care boss we need you upstairs right now" said (2) unknown.

(1) looked at (2) angrily before walking past him pushing him in the progress (2) stumbled before regaining control over his feet. After (1) walked off (2) pulled off his mask to reveal his identity "I'm Chris, don't worry about the boss he's a asshole but I called you guys boyfriends and sent them the location it's probably going to take two - four days base on where we go but I'll be there to help you guys through it" Chris said nicely

"Why are you trying to help us anyway?" Nicholas asked glaring at Chris suspiciously "well let's just say I owe a friend a favor " Chris said before smiling, "well can you unite us?" Tjay asked Chris, while holding up his hands  showing them to Chris "no, he'll get suspicious..." Chris said, looking at the basement door before back at the boys.

_________________

Be safe, and have a good day.💓

Live life to the fullest, no matter what happens. Love is the key to happiness and success.

Word: 1113