𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗: 9

Warming
  ‼️⚠️ This is a warning some chapters may contain is the act of smut, self-harm, threats, abuse and more. Please read at your own risk, if you do not feel comfortable with this please leave immediately. I do not wish for anyone to feel uncomfortable during the story, there will be warnings before any actions should take place, and there will also be warnings to let you know it ended. ⛔️‼️
If you understand all of the texts above proceed.
___________________________

Flashback - {}
Thinking - ()
Talking - ""
Actions -**
Me - ||

___________________________
Recap:

The person who shot the boss was Von with polo g alongside of him, they ran towards ddot helping him get up and throw on something to cover him up. Ddot was still shaking and bleeding badly from his private area so polo carried him outside to the car. Then he went back in to get the others.

     || conversations between Von and Polo g ||

"Am finna text DD now" Von said grabbing his phone "alright man, but add man..." polo replied looking at Ddot "man...ik Dd finna go on a killing spree once he see Ddot condition" Von said already texting Dd letting him know they got the boys

_______________________

ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓁ℯ𝓂,𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒴ℴ𝓇k ||  𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓅 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓈ℯ
𝒩ℴ𝓋. 6,2019
7:47 pm

3𝓇𝒹 𝒫ℴ𝓋:

As Von and Polo G hurried back into the basement to rescue the other boys, they could hear the muffled cries and screams coming from the room. The sight that greeted them was horrifying - the boys were huddled together, bruised and battered, with fear etched on their faces. Von and Polo G wasted no time in helping the boys to their feet and guiding them out of the basement. They could see the relief and gratitude in the boys' eyes, knowing that they were finally safe from the clutches of the cruel boss. Once outside, Polo G gently placed Ddot in the car, ensuring he was comfortable and safe. Von quickly joined them, ready to drive them to a safe location where they could receive medical attention and support.

As they sped away from the nightmare they had just escaped, Ddot clung to Polo G's hand, his eyes filled with tears of gratitude. Von drove with determination, knowing that they had to get the boys to safety before the boss could track them down. Back at the office, Dd received Von's message and his heart raced with a mix of fear and relief. He knew that he had to act fast to ensure the safety of his boys and to bring the boss to justice for his heinous crimes. With a renewed sense of purpose, Dd gathered his allies and prepared to confront the boss once and for all.

As they approached the boss's mansion, Dd's heart pounded with anticipation. He knew that the battle ahead would be fierce, but he was determined to see justice served and to ensure that no more innocent lives would be harmed by the boss's cruelty.  With a steely resolve, Dd and his allies stormed the mansion, ready to face whatever dangers lay ahead. The fate of the boys hung in the balance, but Dd knew that with courage and determination, they would emerge victorious and finally put an end to the boss's reign of terror. with Dd leading the charge and his allies by his side.

   || few hours after The boys arrived at DD mansion ||

𝒟𝒹ℴ𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋:

I woke up sore, and exhausted, I sat up only to be met with a pain that shocked me throughout my whole body. I laid back down staring at the ceiling, " this would have never happened if I didn't meet DD" I said before closing my eyes to think for a bit,....a while I heard voices from outside the door.

(What the fuck)

I got up from the bed walking toward the door to open it when all of a sudden someone busted in almost hitting me making me scream "what the fuck!!" I shouted before looking at the person who i realized was DD "baby...." He said looking at me before pulling me into a tight hug while kissing me everywhere on my face.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come in time..." he said making me sad I hugged him back rubbing his back "it's okay...." I said looking away. I think DD could feel how uncomfortable I was because he walked away from me a bit. "Baby...? Baby look at me..." DD kept calling out to me asking to look at him but I didn't. I just stood there facing the other direction. It was quiet until a phone started ringing startling me, Dd looked at his phone before hanging up and looking back at me.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered causing DD to immediately slam his lips against mines making me hiss in pain but also moan softly, his hands slowing moving around my waist pulling me closer, we kept at it until he finally pulled after I could tell I was a mess with saliva dripping from my mouth with my eyes filled with tears and my body shaking slightly. Dd placed his hand on my chin making me look at him "Don't apologize for my mistake, I was supposed to protect you from danger,but I didn't "

Before I could respond we was interrupted by a knock at the door making Dd spill away from me walking to the door,( I missed his wrath already) he answered the door on the other side of the door I could hear what sounds like polo.

_______________

Uhm hi guys😅

I know it's been a while since I updated my bad, life just been difficult with everything going on. I appreciate some of you guys for checking on me... I wasn't going to post until summer but someone give me some advice and here I am. I don't know when I will be able to upload again so hope you enjoy. I hope everyone has been doing good and remember 🤎.

Be safe, and have a good day.💓

Live life to the fullest, no matter what happens. Love is the key to happiness and success.

Words: 1018