Chapter four

WN: Heyyy I'm so happy people are reading these because I try to put in so much effort while I'm also doing my school work which is why I forget to post but Feel free to comment or follow me HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEXT PART X.

Mattea and Athena walked into the first boutique and started looking around Matteo and Apollo were up in the men's area looking for suits. Mattea looked around and all the dresses were dull and boring till she saw it.

It was a big elegant black corset dress with tiny Sparkling jewels all over and right next to it was a pair of long silk gloves and a pair of black heels, "OH MY GOD! IT'S PERFECT." She asked a staff member to take it out of the black case it was in. Athena walked around but still, nothing caught her eye, Athena felt annoyed that Mattea got her dress quicker than every year.

Athena was about to walk out when she saw a silver version of the dress Mattea had with silver heels and silver gloves "NO FUCKING WAY!" she got the dress and other items and then ran into the changing rooms so they could both walk out together.

Both girls texted their brothers to come downstairs so they could match the dresses the boys walked down the stairs and the girls walked out together.

 Mattea and Athena looked at each other and smiled because they were best friends of course they loved being twins and looking gorgeous.

Matteo and Apollo looked at them in shock since there were four of them they had to walk in as siblings but the boys would take the other person's sibling so it didn't look weird.

Apollo was in a haze from seeing Mattea in her dress and Matteo was acting unbothered but he wanted to say how beautiful she looked in silver. the girls went upstairs with the boys to see if they could match their outfits.

Apollo found a silver suit which had a silver bow tie and grey dress shoes with a white dress shirt and funnily enough Matteo found the same in black with a black suit which had a black bow tie and black dress shoes with a white dress shirt "Isn't today a good day Matty." Apollo said smirking Matteo rolled his eyes and the boys tried their suits on.

Both Matteo and Apollo walked out in sync looking on fire with their matching outfits "Once again me and Apollo pull these off like no one else." Matteo said fixing his bow tie in the mirror Mattea stood up and stood next to Apollo. Athena rolled her eyes and stood next to Matteo, and they looked like a family.

"Right can we go?" Matteo said sighing "I'm hungry let's get pizza and go sit on on the hill like we used to." Athena said said eyeing up dominos across the street. Mattea looked at Matteo, "Come on Matty just like old times?" he picked up his suit bag and threw it on his shoulder, "Fine but I'm driving." 

The rest of them walked out and the boys got the pizza while the girls walked to the car. There was an awkward silence considering Apollo had been going out with Mattea and Matteo just found out his best friend did that to him. 

"I'm sorry Matt. I know it's fucked up but I did really love Mattea." Matteo turned his head and made a disgusted face, "What?" Apollo asked confused. "Don't ever talk about loving my sister in front of me or ill beat your ass." Apollo put his head down in shame and Matteo burst out laughing.

"What's so funny, I'm trying to be serious." Matteo stopped laughing and said, "I WAS KIDDING JESUS you've gotten so tense recently, and for what?" Matteo punched Apollo's arm and took the pizza as he walked out with Apollo stunned.

"So your over it? Just like that?" Matteo shrugged, "What do I have to care for I have your sister." Apollo laughed sarcastically, "Ah in your dreams she's got Miguel who's surprisingly not as bad as you." The boys reached the car where the girls were talking about school.

Matteo got in the car and Missed the turn to the hill and Athena questioned him, "Matt you missed the turn." he looked at her in the rear view mirror. "I know that Annie." she rolled her eyes, "So where are we going then." 

Matteo put his foot down on the Benz and the engine roared, "On a trip." He said Turning onto the Motorway. "Are you high Matt I have a date with Miguel tonight." Matteo reached eighty miles per hour, "Well that's toooo bad Princess." 

Matteo had been driving for four hours and everyone was asleep besides him and he had reached his destination, Manchester. One of the many cities of England, Matteo needed to wake everyone up so he decided the best way was to blast Rock music and scare them which is exactly what happened.

"Wake up Idiots, were here." Mattea, Athena, Apollo woke up rubbing there eyes and wondered where they were, "Matty where are we?" Mattea said as they all looked at Matteo for his response, "Were in Manchester and were at the hotel so get out the car." They all groan and leave the car half asleep.

Matteo lead the way and the rest followed like small kids listening to their dad, "Hi there can we have four rooms." the women started tapping on her computer, "Sorry sir we only have two rooms with un-suite rooms." he scoffed, "If I ask for four..." before he could finish his sentence Mattea but in, "That's fine we will take those two." 

The woman handed one key to Mattea and another to Matteo. Matteo walked with Apollo and Mattea walked with Athena to there rooms "Man this is going to be a week." Matteo said smirking.....