Chapter 17: To My Beloved Only (Smut)

Song Credits: Coopex - Only Girl (feat. Britt Lari)

Italic - Texting //// Bold - Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

(This'll be smut. So if you're not comfortable with that kind of stuff, you can skip this chapter.)

Previously:

"You are beautiful my dear. I'm so lucky to be wth you rose..." Banban whispers, looking very much deep in love in his eyes.

I groan out, feeling something poke inside of me. I look down, surprised that he even had one. But not against the idea of sharing a moment like this with my devil sweetheart.

___________________________

My walls stretch as he goes inside, feeling a burning sensation as he does. I whimper out when his dick hits my sides.

He smiles down at me, trying to start out slower for me. It being my second time, of course it would hurt for a bit, just like before.

Banban sets me against the wall, slipping even farther than before, the new position making me look up into his eyes.

He wasn't wearing his hats, white pupil-less eyes looking into my soul, the intensity of his staring making me feel awkward, almost as if he was silently judging me.

I moan when he speeds up. I grab onto his neck, bringing him into kissing me. The groans and wet sounds were loud as we were connected.

Tongues fighting for dominance, his long tongue swirling inside of my mouth. His teeth poking out, making me wonder what they were capable of.

Soon detaching from my mouth, his teeth meet my neck, biting it multiple times. Him leaving marks was possessive of him, yet I get more turned on.

"Oh, Ban. Do please go faster, I need it!..." He nods, going even faster into my body. My smaller form was stuck on the wall.

His dick reaches my good spot, making me pant aggressively because of it. I reach onto his horn, making the devil groan out.

I feel myself getting turned around on the wall, back facing him. Soon I feel the indent of sharp teeth on my neck, and he re-enters, even deeper.

His hand clings onto my side, grabbing it. His claws digging some into my skin.

"Mhm, your pancreas is tempting to taste, but this fuels me even more, my dear..." Goddamn it, boy did that deep voice turn me on even more.

I whine, making his smile turn even wider. I feel his tail go around my thigh, wrapping itself everywhere on my leg.

The end of it pokes me some, drawing little dots of blood, but the pleasure was stronger than the pain I was currently experiencing right now.

His hand grabs onto my butt, squeezing it tightly. I squeak out of surprise when he hits it. And since I was a bit of into the pain, it made me even more horny.

I groan out, feeling him inside was driving me crazy.

I tilt my head his way, and we start kissing again. I moan when he squeezes my breasts, exploring my upper torso with his clawed hand wrapped around my waist.

Banban grabs my chin, making me look into his white eyes. "You make me feel alive darling. But I also want you to carry my children one day."

I put a hand on his cheek, feeling his purring vibrate on me. He leans into my hand, looking up at me. I smile at him.

"Oh Ban. There's nothing I want, but that very thing to happen. To raise a family with you, sharing moments like this, and to be surrounded by your love..."

I groan when he starts moving faster again. He growls loudly, digging his claws into my hips. "Then, may I?"

I nod, and feel something enter me. We both moan out in sync, and the warmth emiting from him was comforting.

"Are you okay in there? I'm hearing something loud coming from in there..." Hellish stops, growling at the intrusion. He grabs my body, tightly against his.

I moan quieter, upset at the interruption. Hellish then responds, sounding like Banban.

"Oh, we're fine. Just watching a movie with loud volume on." I curse when he speeds up. And did it feel good to me.

"Uh, okay. Just worried I guess. Goodbye then." The person then leaves, and Banban bites my neck after they're gone.

"I'm going to make sure that everyone knows that you belong to me. Especially your little friend..."

I pant out a response. "Do you mean Zach? We're nothing but friends, that happened to have the same interests like me."

Hellish growls like a wild animal at that. "Yes, I've seen how he helped you up. He clearly has feelings for you. But you're MINE only."

Whimpering when he traces my back, I feel his hand trail up my spine, leaving chills behind. His hand stops at my hair, tugging it some.

I groan out very loudly at that.

Hellish then does it. Emptying his load inside of my womb, leaving stretch marks on my lower hips. He sniffs me.

"Ah, your scent is almost addictive. And to think you are dating me, and not a human male. I am very lucky, aren't I?"

I shakily move my hand, using it to touch his dick, making him look down at what I was doing. He smiles, teeth glinting in the dim lighting.

"Continue my dear. That feels good for me..." I rub it, making the taller form behind me quake when I do so. He sighs when he releases, it getting all over my bottom.

Soon he finishes, and pulls out of me, and I stumble, falling and get caught by him.

His hats were back on, and he hugs me close. "Sorry dear, are you okay? I hope that I didn't hurt you..."

I wipe my forehead. "I'm fine, just that I got worried about earlier. I don't want anyone knowing about us."

My boyfriend sighs, smiling a bit at me. "They won't, I promise that much..."

He then kisses my head. Cradling my body close to his, careful of the marks that he left on me. Realizing that it would be a good idea to bandage them later, to let them heal.

I stretch my arms out, looking at his face. I get close to his face, and kiss him. He groans when I accidentally put my hand on his dick.

I stop and look down. I was surprised to see it look ready for another round. "Jeez, how much can you get turned on before I end up hurting myself?"

"I... I don't really know, but I won't ask for you to help me again. You already helped me once, I can't ask for you to do that again. I understand how rough I can be..."

I kiss his head, petting him and listen as he purrs out because of it. Smiling with my eyes closed, I cuddle into him.

"I love you Ban. And thank you for sharing a moment together. It proves that you really do care for me."

Banban puts his head on top of mine, snuggling with me.

He then sits against the wall, my head on his chest. I hear his heartbeat, reminding me that he was also alive like me. Including the fact that he shares a special bond with me, that no-one else could have...