what can they do

LUCIFER'S POV

"we caught him"antonio said from the other side of the phone

i can feel the smirk he is having.

"while he was planning on escaping italy with the stolen drugs and weapons"he informed "he is in the basement"antonio said now joy was visible in his voice because he knew i would come and the meaning of i would come is 'you called lucifer all by yourself'.

"cell no.?" i asked

"200"

i opened the door of the cell in which my prey was waiting for me to come and make him take the look of the real trouble he is in.

fear obvious in his eyes.but there was something else too in his eyes.Pride?why? i don't know for what there was a pride in his eyes for?but the thing that i knew is that i would enjoy the every and each piece of this pride shattering with his soul.

signing his soul away to one and only the lucifer.me.

my prey.ren. was tied by chains hanging on them like a vulnerable prey blood dripping down his all body bruises and cuts were not visible beacause he was a bloody mess.and that was what he was 'a vurnerable prey' looking for any chance of escape but failed miserably .

ren was a new recruit he was not as well as other but i did knew he was capable of being one of my men.

what i didn't know was that "a boy found on steets vulnerable and nearly lifeless cause of cold nights of winter would even try to betray his savior who gave him new life,food shelter ect." i said my voice neutral.

"i am heartbroken"i said wiping the fake tears .i mentally laughed at my thought 'i am heartbroken'.

fuck jesus christ if this statement of being heartbroken was true.i was lucifer himself and it was foolish of someone to think that i would be 'heartbroken'

the atmosphere of the room changed from being fearful it turned into laugh.not from me but from that bastard ren.

"shut the fucking mouth of yours before i pull your tongue out"antonio yelled at the motherfucker.

"i won't" he said with a digusted look

"well it's very appreciable of you that you are hanging between life and death but still have courage of talking back with a disgusted look"i said my voice dangerously calm while taking the chair from the table and placing it behind ren ,then i opened the chains

he fell onto the chair.the laugh which was echoing in this room now faded and once again fear had overtaken the atmosphere. he screamed in pain.

good!that scream was just the begining. he was going to scream from the top of his lungs and i wouldn't be satisfied of the screams until his soul is snatched away from me by the satan.

"why did you place a microphone in meeting room?" i knew the answer but still asked looking for any action of remorse on his face and well

i could see he was protesting whether to say or not.

in the meantime i was getting bored and bored so i placed the specially sharped dragger into the joint of his arm.slowly.

he screamed"they told me to".

they.i have a good list of unlimited enemys so it is normal to ask...
"'who' are they?"i asked walking to the table of different tools.my face neutral.
neutral face is something i mastered at the age of 13 and it has been very helpful till then.

"what the fuck is that? is he dying?" antonio yelled

i turned to him he looked.....shocked.

i then turned look at the direction his eyed were motioning.at ren.