IT WAS A PLAN

LILITH'S POV

I have learned my lesson that unexpected happens so I think I can say that Lucifer coming to my company is not a whole lot of surprise but what surprises me is he isn't doing what he is good at bossing around like some maniac instead he put his men surrounding the building like bees surrounding the hive but I must say he is much more handsome in real than a photo, might as well sexy. I have to say he got a sexy ass and tanned skin which is pure Greek god's, high cheekbones sharper than a knife jawline black charcoal eyes just like a fully burned body looks like before going turning into ashes, broad shoulders wavy black hair still silky as fuck. he is the pure devil in disguise. the true fallen angel just like his name.

but I don't feel guilty for killing this bitch in the coming time

he looks in my direction once and I know he is being watched from a very dark corner he can't see me but I can. his shoulders are tensing he is tensing giving his thoughts a second chance to rewind to know what the fuck he is actually doing but that's where he is wrong. he is in my territory now even the whole fucking Italy is his territory but this is my area where he shouldn't be for his own sake but there he is now.

at first, I expected that he would do some shit by sending hid people to kill my people after reading my letter but bro was like I will do it myself........

still, I must say he surprised me by coming to the company himself. I got to make a new plan to find out what his plan was so I send Ana to handle this she got ear pods in her ear and the microphone was helping already so that I can hear all the conversation but it was getting boring because his mother of a fucker boy toy whom I assume raphel is giving empty threats for whole five minutes to ana so it's my turn to make a move.

I am having my favorite machine gun pointed at Lucifer's head i can blow it any second but that won't be any fun though

so I click my earpod and say "Make him tell me why the hell he is here wasting my precious time"

I hear Ana saying  "I think you do realize that you and I both are wasting precious time so come to the main point" 

she is not good at manipulation or human psychology I knew it that's why I sent her there cause even if I turn a blind eye we have to say that Lucifer got some skills he can find out easily who is trying to do what he can see the small mistakes they do when they are trying to lie or act or do any shit he knows it and that's why I send ana there he would think that she is wearing a mask when is only having a blank straight point to which he will get confused and think twice before saying and in the meantime, I get to read his messy mind.

I hear a heavy husky voice "I don't understand"

"what" Ana says with complete calmness 

his shoulders are relaxing and I know what he is trying to say so I come out of my hiding space with machine gun covering me 

"why is she making you answer when she can answer straight to me" he says touching his ear. his back is to me and I can see his shoulder relaxing. shit. so this was his fucking plan. I must say he is first and last, of which I will make sure, the person who is making me surprise twice a day.

he is smart and I can see Ana hasn't even seen it that his main aim of coming here is complete she raises her brow and glances at me behind him so he can't see but she didn't see it coming that the fucker is fucking skilled 

he completes chuckling which is urging me to punch him in the face "Even when she can see me as well" he turns

i smirk. 

.shoot.

the bullet runs like a madman breaking the glass and shattering it into pieces.......

_____________________________________________________________

hey I know the chapter was short but the next chapters coming are gonna be wild wait and watch

word count: 742

_____________________________________________________________