author's note

so... i've received a lot of messages (some of them quite rude but most of them nice) asking if i am going to continue this book, or asking where in the heck did i run off to.

for some reason, before i left, i felt like i had posted a chapter notifying you where i was going. i don't know why i thought that, when i CLEARLY left without telling you anything, but i apologize and hope you guys still want to read this.

next chapter is the last chapter of this whole book. i AM working on it right now. i am not done, i am only a couple thousand words in. i want it to be long, and i want it to be GOOD. i want my story to end with a bang, and i don't care (well, i care a little bit, i mean, come on) how long that takes. quality over quantity and quality over frequency, ladies and gentleman. i am writing, i haven't forgot about you. i DID forget to tell you that i was on a cruise all week last week, where there was no wifi and i had to leave my laptop at home, so i had no way to work on an update.

don't worry, i will be updating soon.

but please, don't tell me i'm disgusting and that i better update soon a chapter that "best be good," and that i don't have a normal epilogue just because it is split into parts. (you know who you are).

i love you all, more than life. i am working on a chapter, it won't be posted tonight, but soon. please forgive me. please don't abandon my book. you're almost there! you're almost to the end!

lots of love and apologies,

kayla marie blake. x