𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

Vote
Comment
Share
(N.b some images and scenes may be triggering)

Cont'd ● The Raines estate // Cherry gardens  ●

Cont'd
● The Raines estate // Cherry gardens  ●

Athena and her mother let themselves inside practically pushing me out of the way

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"How can you even be that nonchalant when you know Chez is going to marry that bitch, after everything we've been through together." Athena yells angrily pacing up and down infront of me.

"Calm down baby, things will work out I promise you." Her mother reassures her.

I had to shake my head hearing them talk. The fact that they were still going on about this was absolutely crazy to me.

"It's all over now Athena Chez has moved on, he hasn't breached the contract and to be frank it's not healthy for you to keep dwelling on your feelings for him." I tell her.

Athena scoffs, "You're telling me this now, when just weeks ago you were encouraging Chez to marry me? Are you forgetting that he left me at the fvcking altar!!" She continues to yell.

It's taking so much out of me to not hit her.

"You need to control your daughter." I tell her mother.

She does nothing but chuckle.

"Why should I?" She pulls Athena away from me resuming her position, facing me directly.

"Don't you dare forget that Nickolas left you nothing, if Chez wanted to kick you off this property right now you'd have no where to go, we put up with you out of pity so don't ever pass your place with me or my daughter..." she trails off eyeing me up and down.