𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎

Vote
Comment
Share
...For the last time 🥺

The same night ● Constant Spring police station ●

The same night
● Constant Spring police station ●

"It's going to be hard to get your mother off this case if we go the legal route

"It's going to be hard to get your mother off this case if we go the legal route." Attorney Garret explained.

"However Phantom made it clear that I should pull every string to get your mother off this case and that I will...so you have nothing to worry about." She continued.

Chez nodded as he released a sigh.

"But if she admitted that she murdered the person how will you prove otherwise?" Wynter expresses.

Rya smiles, "leave that to me, they don't call me the court beast for nothing."

"Really hope mine get a next chance fi talk to har." Cordelia said.

She was standing near holding her niece. She was surprised at what happened; how the day had started out normal and how tragic it was ending.

When they got the station a few minutes ago attorney Garett told them exactly what whitney was being charged for.

Murder...

Rya still didn't know in depth because she hasn't spoken to Whitney yet, therefore she couldn't give the family any details.

Usually the family wouldn't even be notified by authorities, but the person arrested would be allowed two phone calls and Whitney got that right however she didn't  use them.

The only reason Chez was notified is because phantom has connections and the name Raines is associated with him.

There aren't many persons with the name so the police thought it odd seeing the name and brought it to his attention.

When khalil contacted Chez earlier and was told to find a lawyer he personally sent his Annalise Keating to get the job done or as many call her Attorney Garret 'The baddie court beast.'