A New Beginning

Y/N

It was my first day as a full time stylist and I had already been called into director Park's office. My palms were slick with cold sweat. After fighting through a two year internship was he going to fire me on my first day? His assistant knocked on the door lightly,

"Ms. Y/N to see you sir"

"Send her in!"

I tremble slightly as I step through the door. The room is spacious but decorated with sparse cold modern furniture and decor.

"Hello sir," I bow with my hands clasped in front of me and wait for him to take the lead.

"Have a seat" he motions to a sterile looking white chair opposite him. "I've been looking over your internship record, and I have to say, I'm impressed. All your superiors and trainers have only shining reviews of your work" he glances up from the folder in his hands and smiles at me. He is way less scary than I first thought.

"Thank you sir" I'm not really sure what else to say.

"I'll get to the point quickly so you can get back to work. We have acquired a new and very influential client...and I would like you to join the team servicing them. Due to confidentiality I can't tell you who it is until you agree to join the team, but I can give you some other details if it sounds interesting to you." He steeples his fingers and leans back with a conspiratorial grin.

"Uh, I'm definitely interested..." I nibble my lower lip. This is an amazing opportunity! If I can work in a team with a big client and gain repute then getting solo work will be a breeze!

"Great!" He leans forward, "the client will need our team to style and prepare looks for 7 males. The looks will vary from natural to glam. We will have to work hand in hand with a wardrobe department as well as a concept artist team from the company." He smiles, "what do you think?"

I can hardly contain my excitement.

"Where do I sigh up?!" This is exactly the type of thing I was hoping to do. If it's in the Korean music or film industry I'm definitely down!

"I'll put your name on the list. More information will be provided once the team is complete. Your team lead will be Han Yi Mae. I don't think I need to tell you how much of an honor it will be to work with her after such a short time at the company!"

"Thank you sir! I wont take this for granted!"

He smiles kindly and waves a dismissive hand, "very good. Head back to work now and wait for more info from Ms Han".

I practically float out of the room. This is incredible! It's obviously a kpop group, just from the seven males alone. I don't know much about kpop if I'm being honest, I prefer acoustic guitar ballads and classical. But during college and my internship I'd been introduced to the art of celebrity makeup, and especially idol makeup had grasped my attention. Now I'd have a chance to work on it seriously!

Min Yoongi 

What time is it? I blink a few times, allowing my eyes to adjust to the darkness around me. Oh right, I'm in my studio. I fell asleep working again. I lean back and stretch with a groan. I check my watch and let out a puff of air 3:00am. Yeah it's definitely bed time. I expertly save and put away my work and head out. The HYBE building is ghostly quiet, but I like it. I hate loud places, unless it's a concert stage. I head down to the parking garage and fine my black Escalade before heading to the dorm. The members are used to me getting home late, or at least the ones who still live at the dorms are. Namjoon moved out first and only comes to stay when we have a heavy schedule, it makes sense since he's a married man with a baby on the way. Taehyung has his own apartment but alternates between them about 50/50. Jin recently moved out into his own apartment after getting married 3 months ago and hasn't stayed the night at the dorm since, not that I blame him. That leaves me, jhope, Jimin, and Jungkook living there full time. If I could find someone to settle down with though, I'd be out of there in a heartbeat.

When I enter the dorm Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin are gaming in the living room..."uh guys...you know what time it is right?"

They all three whip their heads around and look at me with haunted bloodshot eyes, how long have they been playing?!

"Yoongi Hyung...we can't go to bed until we win." They turn back around as one unit. Classic Maknae line.

"Ooookay" I shuffle past to my room. Jhope had probably already been asleep since 10:00. I close my bedroom door behind me and hand my soldier bag on a hook behind the door before changing into some sweats and collapsing into my sweet sweet precious bed. I'm asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow.