Confess

Y/N

My heart pounds in my chest when he smiles at me. Stop y/n. He's a client. And he's way out of your league. I fake a pout, "awe! I wanted to see all your secrets Min Yoongi!" I sit back on my heels and pull the other products I'll need from my bag. I can feel his gaze burning into me and I'm glad I dressed up today. My shorts are high waisted and the light blue blouse tucked in makes me look like I have better curves than I do.

"Are you working on anything spectacular?" I ask to fill the silence.

"Mm"

"Should I be prepared to have my mind blown?"

"Mm"

"Is it going to be released soon?" He doesn't respond and I glance up at him, his eyes are closed and his chest rises and falls deeply. Good. He needed sleep. I study his face and smile to myself before moving closer.

"Min Yoongi...Yoongi...I think I like you" I whisper softly, confident he's asleep. I finish setting up and wait for a few more minutes before shaking his leg softly, he goans and opens his eyes slowly.

"You fell asleep and I learned all your secretes." I say with a sly smile. He raises his eyebrows and chuckles.

"I don't think you know ALL my secrets" he says huskily.

What does that mean...I wonder to myself.

"Let's finish this up before you're late!"

I don't want to finish...this has been so nice and comfortable.

"All done!" I say with a smile as I finish dabbing some clear chapstick on his lips.

"Thanks," he stands and loiters by the door while I pack up my kit.

"I'll carry it for you" he says taking it from my hands. Our fingers brush and heat races up my arm. I focus my eyes on his hands, which is a mistake. His fingers are long and slender, and I can see veins lining the back of his smooth skin. I look away with a flush. "Thanks"

We walk in strained silence to the waiting room where the reporter from People is already setting up.

"Here" he hands me my bag back. "Are you leaving?"

I nod.

"Oh..."

We stand across from each other and the gap between us crackles with something I can't explain.

"I'll see you tomorrow for your commercial shoot" I say and take a step back breaking the strange connection.

"Okay, see you" he turns and enters the room leaving me struggling for breath and reasoning.

Min Yoongi

I roll over tossing my covers off. I never have trouble sleeping. I kick the sheets off my legs and drape my arm across my face. I see she smiling face every time I close my eyes. And I hear her sweet voice as she says "Yoongi...I think I like you". I had barely held myself back then. My mind runs wild with imaginations of her and me together. I sit up and grab the notebook I keep beside my bed and start writing down my thoughts and they slowly turn in to lyrics. My heart pours out on the paper and after writing for half an hour I fall into a deep content sleep.

The commercial shoot is short and concise, we had already filmed most of it previously in the week, now we just have to film one last scene and our promo for the next comeback is over until interviews start next month. I wipe my sweaty palms on my pants. Today I have to ask y/n out. I plop into the makeup chair and smile when she greets me. "Hey, how's it going today?" She asks.

"Good. Almost done!" I sigh and in button the cuffs of my long sleeve button up shirt, it's hot.

"Your foundation is looking a little cakey, let me fix it." She grabs a makeup alongside and sets it with sterile water before patting it across my forehead and down my nose. Her proximity to me is hard is ignore. Her other hand comes up and rests on the back of the chair by my shoulder. Her face is serious as she concentrates on getting my makeup perfect. A small smile of satisfaction turns up the corners of her mouth. She begins to pull away and without thinking I grab her wrist. Our eyes meet and I can see the same emotions swirling in her eyes that are pounding in my heart.

"I heard you," I say softly, "I heard you confess"

Her cheeks grow red and her lips part slightly.

"I like you too y/n. So much that I struggle to sleep at night." I tug her wrist and she doesn't resist when I pull her closer.

"Why?" She whispers

"Why what?"

"Why do you like me? I'm nobody...you're...Min Yoongi."

"And you're y/n" I smile, "I like everything".

I slide my other hand around her waist and am about to pull her closer but she pushes away from me.

"What?"

"There are too many people here," she says blushing.

"I don't care" I say gruffly.

She backs away and I stand up following her. She backs into the counter and I trap her against it with my hand planted on the counter top on either side of her.

Y/N

I can't wrap my mind around what's happening. Yoongi just confessed to me. My heart is leaping out of my chest and I can hardly breath, but in a good way. "Yoongi..." I whisper his name.

"Let's date y/n" he says, much too loud for any privacy.

I hesitate for a moment before a huge smile breaks over my face. "Okay."

He leans close and our lips almost touch before I shove him away...he looks a bit wounded but I laugh out loud. "Don't smear your lipstick."