Magnetic

Y/N

I can't help the giggle that escapes my lips, he reminds me of a kitten. So soft and round and...our eyes meet and the look in his brown liquid orbs is anything but soft. I straiten away from him under the guise of getting the eyeshadow pallet. He's so attractive...

"Close your eyes and hold still," I say as I lean toward him, his breath fans my wrist and I shiver. This is silly. I'm a professional. It's not like he's the first man I've ever done makeup for! I brush some dark brown shadow along his lash line, and before long I've forgotten the heady scent of his cologne and I'm focused on my work. I finish his eyes and step back realizing he's fallen asleep. I smile to myself. It's strange how innocent he seems while possessing such a dominating aura.

I grab a light red lip balm and use my finger to tilt his head back slightly. His lips part and he mumbles before his eyes open again,

"Sorry" he says in a heavily all too seductive tone

"No need", I press my lips together and use a lip want to brush the tinted chapstick on to his lips.

"You're done!" I say stepping back.

He peers around me into the mirror but doesn't smile. "Nice work" he stands up and shuffles away sleepily I chuckle and brush a stray strand of hair out of my face.

The rest of the day is spent redoing and refreshing the members makeup. I work on each one of them I turn and can't believe how kind and humble they are. Taehyung is like a gentle puppy, Jhope is a ray of beaming sunshine, Namjoon is calming and tranquil, Jin and Jungkook have everyone laughing, and Jimin is just the sweetest. However, it's Yoongi who keeps my attention. I can't help feeling self conscious around him and I look forward to each time he sits in my chair. At the end of the day they all bow and thank us. I bow back and my eyes follow Yoongi as he leaves with the others.

"So...BTS am I right?" Min says from behind me.

"I think I understand the hype!" I reply.

Min Yoongi

I've never been attracted to a makeup artist before, but the gorgeous woman who had done my makeup today was playing with my mind. All the way back to the dorm I remembered her gentle hands and the sparkle in her eyes. We hadn't talked much, but her voice was so unique and intriguing.

"What are you thinking about Hyung?" Jungkook asked slinging an arm around my shoulders as we entered the dorm.

"Nothing" I quipped.

"Nothing means something!" Said Jimin from behind me.

"Just work" I say, but I'm hoping she's more than work. I walk through the kitchen and grab a couple tangerines and stuff them in my pockets before heading to bed.

For the next few weeks I see her at many of our functions, sometimes I don't even get a chance to say hi, other times we talk as she does my makeup. I learn her name is y/n and she is 24. I find out she loves the color green and has a cat named Jiggly Puff.

"I want to see some pictures of Holly," she says one day as she applies a deep red lip tint to my lower lip.

"Sure, give me a second" I dig around for my phone once she's done and flip through my gallery. "Here," I turn the phone around and she coos over the pictures as I flip through them. "So cute!!" She grabs her own phone, "want to see jiggly puff?"

"Sure."

She smiles brightly and shows me a selfie of her snuggling a rotund gray cat.

"Isn't she the cutest!"

"Not as cute as Holly" is say dryly.

She squints at me and then puckers her lips.

"Let's not compare the children, I don't want to have to choose" she says with wink that makes my heart thud.

"Fair" I shrug.

She laughs lightly and turns back to her supplies. I watch her in the mirror and my heart starts to thump faster on it's own. My eyes travel down her body and when I glance back to the mirror she's looking at me. I blush and stand up..."I should go get changed" I jump up and turn to leave but hear her laughing and turn around.

"You're really cute when you're embarrassed" she says shyly.