Feelings

Y/N

I can't believe I just caught Yoongi checking me out. My own face is burning and it's probably as red as his! He seems shocked at my comment and to be honest I am too.

"Go get changed!" I laugh waxing him away.

He turns and hurries off without another word.

Lee Min approaches me sceptically, "umm, what was that?" He crosses his arms.

"Nothing" I say hurriedly and begin washing out my brushes...

"You can't call Min Yoongi blushing and feeling you up with his eyes nothing!"

I chew the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling.

"You misunderstood, you know how nice all the members are!"

"They aren't that nice with me," he frowns.

"Oh my gosh Min..." I roll my eyes.

"What!? I'm just saying! I'd love to have J-Hope check em out! But you don't see him blushing my way." He turns and struts away before I can respond.

I can't lie. The thought of Min Yoongi thinking I'm attractive is pleasing. I glance at myself in the mirror. I've never considered myself pretty. My hair looks unruly in a messy bun, and my own face is left natural an makeup free. I have nice eyes and long lashes but I think that's my best trait.

I sigh and finish packing up. No way. He doesn't like me.

Min Yoongi

"I like her," I admit to Jin

"Really?" He stops with a mouthful of food, he swallows quickly and chokes coughing. Typical. "Since when?"

"I don't know...it happened gradually. She's really pretty, that's what I noticed first. But she's also really kind. When she's doing my makeup we just talk and it feels nice and relaxed." I shrug, "what should I do Hyung?"

Jin smiles and gently punches my shoulder, "I think you should go for it! Going out with a makeup artist turned out great for me" he laughs and I chuckle along with him.

"Should I ask her out after promotion for this comeback ends?"

He nods his mouth full again.

"Okay...I'll do it" I ball my hands into fists at my side and lean back in my chair. From now on I need to start to get to know her better and try to win her over. I have two weeks of promo prep left, but with my other work in my studio it was going to be hard to do it all.

The next morning I'm sitting in my studio working when I hear a knock, I turn around and roll over to the door too lazy to stand. I pull it open and am shocked to see y/n standing there. "Hello," she says sheepishly. Her gaze travels passed me to the room behind me. I shoot to my feet. "Hi!"

My gray sweats are the same ones I slept in and I didn't shower before coming into the studio...I must look like a mess. I run a hand through my hair and clear my throat. "What brings you here?"

She tilts her head and cocks an eyebrow, "you have an interview with Peopel magazine today...or at least that's what I was told...they asked me to prep you. Jin said you were here and that I should just knock." She bites her lip and her eyes travel down my outfit. "Was that not something I should do?"

"No! You're fine...I thought I had some time before the interview..." I step aside, "come on in and we can prep in here.

She moves passed me and I catch her perfume again, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite scents.

"I think something natural will be good today." She says laying her makeup kit out on the coffee table in front of my low leather futon. "What do you think?"

"I'd just as soon not wear anything" I say, my eyes go wide and I suck in a breath when I realize how that sounds, "on my face" I add stuttering.

"I knew what you meant," she teases.

I just nod and sit in the couch, it's low to the floor and she gets on her knees moving up between the futon and the coffee table.

"Did you sleep last night?" She asks with a scowl.

"I slept at some point...not sure when"

"These bags under your eyes are evidence of that..." she cleanses my skin and pats it dry, applying some soothing cream of some sort. She takes some iced silicone pads from her makeup bag.

"Lean back,"

I do as she instructs and she places the pads under my eyes. "You can relax for a few minutes."

"I can't, I don't trust you in here if I should fall asleep," I grin at her hoping I look charming.