Who?

Y/N 

I arrive at work two weeks later ready for my first day on the HYBE makeup team. We signed all the confidentiality agreements yesterday, so I haven't had much time to do research on the group we will be working with. I know their name but Ive never heard of them before, Bangtansonyeondan.

I skip inside and make my way to my work station to pack up my supplies. We will be working offsite for a photoshoot.

"Good morning!" I say cheerily to my coworkers. Some of them greet me with bright smiles, several with jealous glares. Ever since being out in the special HYBE team I've seen a rift in my coworkers. Some are genuinely happy for me and others would probably stab me in the back If they could. Ms Han enters and nods to me curtly.

"We don't have a lot of time, only pack the essentials and join the others in the parking garage. We will be using product provided by HYBE specific to each member."

I grab up my essential brushes and other sundries and head to the van.

The other team members greet me excitedly. My work bestie Lee Min grins widely and waves me over, "can you believe this!!! We get to work with BTS!!!" He is almost vibrating with excitement. I laugh,"why are you so excited?"

He raises an eyebrow and puckers his lips, "what do you mean why?! It's BTS y/n" he scoffs.

"Ooookay...and?"

"And do you live under a rock!? They are the biggest band in the world! Koreas pride and joy!"

I swallow thickly...maybe this was a bigger deal than I thought. I whip out my cell phone and type their name into my search engine. Numerous articles and web pages pop up and I click on the first one talking about their impending comeback.

"Calm down! I'll do some research on the way!"

He rolls his eyes and drags me to the van. "You'd better!"

By the time we reach the photoshop im in literal shock...how didn't I know about them. Maybe I shouldn't have researched them because now my hands are shaking. The makeup I did was going to be seen by millions no...billions of people.

"Minnnn" I whine as we step out of the van, "why didn't anyone tell me about BTS!?"

"Ummm because no one should have to tell you! Go outside once in a while and you'll see them, hear them, but McDonald's from them!" I mocks.

He's not wrong though. Now that I see their faces in pictures I do remember seeing commercials and a few billboard ads about them.

"Sorry I'm not a mainstream sheep..." I mumble under my breath.

"Whatever, we have time for this argument later, for now let's get to work!"

Min Yoongi

We arrive at the photoshoot exactly on schedule, as usual. "Let's get this over with so I can take a nap!" I say to Jhope with a light laugh.

"Maybe if you had a healthy sleep schedule you wouldn't be so tired" he retorts. I shrug and flip the hood of my sweatshirt up over my head. We make our way into the prep area and I take a seat in one of the makeup and hair chairs. I've done this enough times to know the routine. I test my arms in the chair armrest and close my eyes. A few moments later a gentle hand pulls back my hood, I pop one eye open and lock eyes with the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. She smiles at me and pulls her hand back.

"Sorry, I thought you were asleep and was told to start your makeup." Her eyes are deep and honest. I push my hood back the rest of the way and unzip the front of my sweater. "No worries! Do what you need to" I say a bit drowsily.

"Thanks" she chirps brightly and turns around.

"You're from the new makeup team I take it?" I ask wanting to hear her sweet voice again.

"Thats right, this will be our first time working for you. I hope you find our work satisfactory!" She turns back around and beams at me. "I'll start now"

She uses gentle strokes to cleanses my skin and pats it dry with a soft towel, then she swipes on a toner followed by an acne serum and moisturizer. Her hands are soft and gentle and as she moves i catch wiffs of her perfume. I feel a blush rise to my cheeks as she leans in closer to apply primer, concealer, and foundation.

"You have perfect skin," she says softly. My eyes can't help themselves as they take in her pale smooth skin and settle on her lips.

"You have soft hands" I whisper huskily.

"Thanks" she whispers back, "why are we whispering?"

I tense up slightly and flush again, "I don't know"