3

"Jaise jaban larana janti ho na waise saree samhalna bhi sikh lena.Warna aise girte rahoge.Humesha samhalne ke liye mein thori rahunga."

The fickle, sarcastic tone of the owner's hands on Meerab's waist rang in her ears. She feels insult and  ridiculous.Meerab immediately removed Murtasim's hand and stood up straight. All the body, limbs and organs slowly rise up. When she turned back, she saw that man, that gaze. With a sharp, piercing gaze. Smile lines at the corners of the lips.Black colored kurta is wrapped around the masculine body.Meerab feels like to hit her head.Why she have to slip infront of him?

"Dekhiye."

Without letting her talk,Murtasim rolled up kurta's sleeve and said,

"Dekh hi raha hu laal saree mein.Looking not bad.Woh kiya hai na nazar bhar ke aap ko dekh nahi payunga.Biwi sunegi to naraz ho jayegi.Ayenda dyan se chalna."

Wife?Meerab getting surprised by this word.She asked him with great interest.

"Aap ki biwi hai?Matlab aap shadishuda hai."

Murtasim barely took a step on the stairs.He replied without looking back.

"Nahi hota to aap ko khushi hoti?University ki sab ladkiyan bari interested hai mere personal life ke bare mein janne ke liye.Aye din yeh sawal puchti rehti hai mein single hu ya committed.Shayed koi chance dhund rahi hai mere dil mein special jaga banane ki.Kahi Aap bhi shamil to nahi us gang mein?"

Murtasim turned back to her and about to leave.

What nonsense is he talking about! Meerab thinks that this man is a crazy.She has rarely seen such a crazy person. But his touch has some magic.The man's touch made her whole body tingle.

As Murtasim was about to leave,Meerab called out again, with the intention of proving herself right in his eyes.

"Sir."

Murtasim turned around and looked at Meerab's questioning eyes. She is still standing on one side of the wall. Murtasim was oblivious and did not move even when he looked away. He looked at the girl again. A dark look, a look of wonder.He said,

"Aab kya bolna hai?"

"Thank you for the help.Jaban ke sath sath saree bhi samhalna aata hai mujhe.Bikhri huyi zindegi ko samitkar jee rahi hu saree kiya chij hai.Aur ek baat aap single hai committed mujhe isse koi lena dena nahi hai.Aur nahi mujhe koi interest hai janne ki.University ki baki ladkiyan marti hogi aap par lekin meri ginti unme maat kijiye.Mein alag hu unse.Aur ek baat kisi ko kuch kehne se pehle soch kar boliyega."

Meerab did not stand still for a moment after saying these words. The throat was trembling. Murtasim looked intently in her direction. He clearly saw the tearful eyes of the girl, a drop of salty water pouring from there.He took out his mobile phone from his pocket and entered the gallery. Bringing that little girl's pick in front of him,he raised his eyebrows and said,

"Kya tumhari ankhon se bhi aise ansu nikalta hai?Kya tum bhi rote huye aise dilkash lagti ho?Dekho mein koi galat irado se yeh nahi kaha hai.Bas jaise laga aise normally bol diya.So please mind mat karna.Agar tum aise royogi na to mere dil mein tofan mach jayega.Ab tum yeh maat sochna mein tumse mohabbat karta hu khudgarz ladki.Biwi ho na is liye dil mein tumhare liye ajeeb sa ehsasahat hai.Kyun aayi thi tum bas thore der ke liye mere zindegi mein.Kyun mere pure duniya ko tehes nehes karke chali gayi.Kafi tej hatiyar ho tum.Andekhi ho lekin waar karne mein mahir ho."

__________________________________

Lots of people gather in the rooftop of the building.Meerab didn't know anyone.All of them are relatives of her neighbour.She stood on one side.Throwing a pair of eyes towards the stage, she saw bride sitting with a shy face in a yellow dress. A few girls are sitting around her.Girl are whispering something to her ears and she is getting shy. Meerab's chest trembled immediately. Bride's state of mind, thoughts and memories were taken aback. One day she was in such a situation. There were hundreds of dreams, feelings. Instantly, a shadow of sadness fell on her fair face. Lips are moved faintly,she said in low tone;

"Jab logo se bhari mehfil mein aap ne mujhe izzat diya tha to socha tha aap ke liye mein ek acchi biwi banke dekhaungi.Lekin mujhe nahi pata tha aap humdardi mein mera hath thama tha.Lekin yakin maniye mujhe aap se koi shikayat nahi hai.Mein to humesha yeh dua karti hu aap jaha hai aur jiske sath hai khush rahe.Allah aap ko tamam jahano ki khushiyan de."

Murtasim was passing through ahed.He stop to look at the sad face of Meerab.He feels that the girl is suffering a lot. But of what? It's seems like she leading her life normally.Then why does the girl suddenly become so silent? The impression of suffering appears in the eyes and face. Is it something love related problem? Maybe.She must have through the breakup issues. Murtasim didn't stand anymore. There is no use to growing sympathy for someone else. Now his main goal is to find his wife, to capture that girl's face for some time, if only for once.

________________________________

Murtasim was engrossed in his mobile while sitting on the chair. A girl  keeps trying to talk to him. At first she spoke a little, but the girl left her fluent voice and started talking strangely. So he tried his best to avoid the thunder. Not paying attention, the girl sat on the chair next to him.Immediately he stood up.If he could be slapped that girl the flame that had started inside would be extinguished. He has never seen such a girl. No he can't stay here anymore.He will not hesitate to throw this girl from the roof.

Murtasim about to leave but auntie age woman stop him and said;

"Suna hai naye aaye hai aap yaha pe?"

He smiled and said;

"Ji."

"Shadi ke bare mein kuch socha hai beta.Suna hai aap ke family yaha nahi rehte aur aap yaha akele hai.Akele sab kuch manage kaise hota hoga.Ek humsafar ki jarorat hai aap ko.Agar aap kahe to koi rishten ki baat chalao?"

Both Meerab and Aliya wasted no time in understanding the woman's sweet words. Meerab is smiling. At the end,grumpy professor is going to get a marriage proposal. Seeing her smile,Murtasim throw a sharp gaze at her.He focused on the front and said;

"Mere liye itna sochne ke liye thank you auntie lekin mein shadishuda hu."

Meerab gets shocked and surprised.Why her wedding sceneries are again and again visible in her eyes she doesn't know.She doesn't want to mixed up her husband with her neighbour plus professor.She convinced her mind they both are different person but her stubborn mind didn't listen to her.

__________________________________

Lecturer Murtasim Khan's class will not be held even today, an official came and informed. This is what Meerab has been hearing for the past three days.Aliya and she have not saw Murtasim after that night. Suddenly the man disappeared. At the same time,a big iron lock was hung on his door.Meerab muttered as she walked down the street.

"Kaha gayeb ho gaye aap sir?"

_________________________________

Your feedback will be appreciated

Keep voting 🙏