Chapter 12: Trapped

(Location: Unknown)

(In a place of ice and snow the combined fleet was getting their bearings straight after being teleported. Among them were a few who had woken up and were now checking the others. Wales was currently kneeling trying to wake New Hampshire by slapping him lightly.)

Wales: (*lightly slapping*) New Hampshire, get up. Please get up.

(New Hampshire's eyes began to stir. After a few seconds, the shipboy's eyes flutter open allowing him to see Wales.)

New Hampshire: (*groans*) W-Wales?

(A few more seconds New Hampshire was now sitting up. Shaking his head he began to look around.)

New Hampshire: (*looks around*) Where are we?

Wales: (*shakes her head*) It would seem that the space where Akagi took us collapsed when that pillar of light expanded and sent us here.

New Hampshire: OK, that's a problem. If we can't figure out where we are then we're screwed... Where's- wait? Where's Aegis?

(He asked to which Wales only shook her head.)

Wales: We don't know. We can't find him or Enterprise anywhere.

New Hampshire: (*shocked*) Shit. What about the others?!

(As he asked Lance responded as he walked to them.)

Lance: Glad to see you're awake.

(Whipping his head he saw Lance with his arms behind his head along with Defender.)

Lance: We were thinking of splashing freezing ass water on ya.

New Hampshire: (*deadpanned*) Well thankfully you didn't. (*looks around*) Where's Kettei, Boston, and Endeavor?

Defender: On their ships trying to figure this shit out. Radars out-of-whack we can't get a reading here... (*sigh*) Damn it, I wish Apollo was here.

New Hampshire: (*sigh*) Well he's not, so we're gonna have to figure this out by ourselves.

(He then looked up to see the cracked sky and the void being revealed.)

New Hampshire: (*narrows his eyes*) And it doesn't look like it's gonna be easy.

Wales: Project Orochi, the Siren being more active, and the event caused by Aegis...I can't help but feel they are connected.

Lance: No shit. What we saw happened to Aegis was not possible. (*looks at Wales*) Is it?

Wales: I don't know. None of us even know what happened to him.

(None of them can even think of how Aegis could do what he did. As much as they want to find out they were stuck in a place with no way out. But before they could think of it more Kettei called in.)

Kettei: "New Hampshire, we have a situation."

New Hampshire: What is it?

Kettei: "One of my planes just found the enemy fleet and another just spotted Laffey and Javelin. They must have been separated from the fleet when we were sent here."

New Hampshire: Shit! (*turns to Wales*) We already have one problem to deal with, I'd rather not fight until then.

Wales: I can ask someone to get them-.

(Wales proposed but New Hampshire held his hand.)

New Hampshire: (*shakes his head*) No, I need your help on maintaining the fleet together. (*turns to Lance*) Lance, you go... You know those two more than us.