Chapter 17 - Heading Back to THAILAND

I enjoyed yesterday's activities. My queen is still sleeping peacefully. She's tired too much from yesterday's event. It was so nice and the activities made me happy. May be Engfa's still sleeping too. We got too much activities done so basically they are really tired.

It's already 11 o'clock in the morning. Almost lunch time. I went to the bathroom to shower so that my queen can take a shower too when she wakes up. I wore my black boxer and a t-shirt. I'll change my clothes after we eat. I'll also preparing our luggage so my queen won't get tired. I love this queen so much. I only have three days left in the Thailand when we go back and I kinda miss waking up every morning with her in my side. My one month vacation is almost over too. We have separate lives and business to run and we are living in a different country. But our time zone is not a hassle since it just an hour ahead. So, may be we'll do LDR for the meantime. And we'll just chat and do video call while I am in the Philippines.

It hurts knowing that she'll be left in Thailand. I wish I could just live in Thailand too with her. I don't want to leave but it's needed. I am needed in the Philippines for my business and of course I will do it for our future. I will work hard for her. And for our future family. Haysss. It makes me sad thinking about it. But I hope this will not be a big deal in handling our relationship.

Napapabuntong hininga nalang ako. If only I could bring her there. I would love to.

Daddy. Good morning. She's awake.

Good morning, my lady. I already prepared our luggage.

Hmm. I see that. My body is aching due to the activities we did yesterday.

I can see that in your face. But you enjoyed so well.

Of course I did. It's been a long time since I did it. I'm happy because you are the part of it.

We'll do more when you come with me in the Philippines.

Soon, baby.

Take a shower now mommy. because we'll head to airport after we eat...

Hmm .. okay daddy.

She went to the bathroom. And I am here in our room fixing the bed. This four corner room is smelled like her.

After thirty minutes, she went out of the bathroom. And she's changing now.
- - -
Daddy, let's head downstairs.

Sure. We'll eat now..

Minerva, where's Engfa? My gf asked.

She's still sleeping madam.

Can you wake her up?

Sure Ma'am.

I heard Manang Minerva is knocking on Engfa's room. And she is already awake. But she didn't go down. That girl really.

Hey sup lovers?

Come on, Brother. Let's eat now and you'll send us to airport.

Of course. Let's dig in now.

We ate silently since our flight is 2 in the afternoon. We'll be catching our flight since we'll stay overnight in the plane and we will landed in Thailand at 3 in the afternoon tomorrow. The staff of my girlfriend will be the one who will fetch us in the airport driving my car there and I'll drive back to the hotel.

- - - - -