Chapter 44 - DEE vs AMHAD'S

MARCO POV

I am driving Mr Amhad to the destination he was giving me. I know this is on the way to his illegal business that's why I stay alert and press the button that will send my location to them as well as to Jeon since it's very important to keep Ms Anntonia safe.
The whole ride was very smooth and solemn just like something might happen if in case. Liam and Leo was still on the office when I last saw them. For sure, they'll already know what's happening.
May be at this time, they are just here lurking around following us.

"This is the last time Mr Amhad. You'll get the punishment you deserve" I said in my mind

I received a notification meaning they're on the way with the police. We've created this system for the whole six months when we were in Thailand. It was a hell of sleepless nights so we can drop the bomb if things like this happened and it's all worth it.

I put my earpiece on my left ear because anytime soon they'll also talk to me.

"Marco, this is Liam, we're on back following you."

I smiled.

"Jeon speaking, We're going somewhere with Ms Ann together with Irfan too. I don't know where. I'm reporting so you'll know the whole details and locations to track us. Don't worry she is wearing the watch that Ms Rhian gave"

"Don't be too obvious Jeon. Don't speak when Irfan is there. We're behind you so Irfan won't notice" Michelle said on the other line

"Copy sir. We'll proceed now"

"Anything Bambam that you could see how things will go?" Rhian Asked

"Everything is smooth guys. Just do the plan and we'll going to get this over. I already sent our men they're all following you. I flashed already the location on both Marco and you since Leo and Liam are behind Marco and Mr Amhad's car." Bambam reported

"Okay. Report everything to the police and the higher ups." Michelle said

"Roger that. And Take care all of you guys. I'll report if there's something to worry about. For now, focus and stay alert." Bambam said

If you are all wondering why Bambam said it all, our earpiece has the small camera, a spy camera that will lead him to see it inside our lounge. Our location and the footage will be seen on his screen while he also hacks the camera's on the highway to see where we are heading.

----------------------

IRFAN POV

"Why there are lots of black cars following us, Babe?" I asked

"May be our body guard I told them to follow." Ann replied

"Oh! Is that so? Okay." I closed the conversation.
"Speed up a bit Alex" I command

"We'll going to meet accident if we'll speed up" Ann get annoyed

"As if. Alex is with me. He knows what he's doing. Right Alex?"

"Yes Sir. Don't worry ma'am, I'll make you safe as always" Alex comforting Ann

I am very confused why this day seems gloomy. I just went to Japan and everything seems wrong when I get back. May be Anntonia knows about this but Alex reported me that she's home and they went to the bar to check the business but left immediately. I wonder where this little angel go after. Is this the end? I will not let them get Ann.

I texted my father if there's something going on and he replied none.

Black cars are really making me furious as to why they are all heading on the same way as us.