Chapter 32 - Mess Up

I went to the restroom but my girlfriend wasn't there. I'm getting angry. I'm getting impatient. I don't know what to do. I went to my fiancee's office and I saw my agents gun parts scattered everywhere. I went to my secret box at my fiancee's bed and get my big bike key.

Calling D'Dorks......

"Proceed to the hideouts. We'll plan everything before midnight. I want you to be well-prepared."

"Copy. We're on the way"

Call Ended.

Flashbacks...

Hon, we shouldn't be comfortable with our surroundings. I feel like Irfan's gonna be everywhere by the time that we get engaged. Though I know our party is private but I know Irfan's better, he can do everything in his power to get whatever he wants and if ever he got me without your knowing, get me in this place Koh Yao Noi Island. For sure he will use a helicopter and might stay overnight there. I want you to get ready honey. Please, ask some help from the police and command your bff's to come with you. I can be a bit dramatic to get Irfan's attention to buy time. And by the time you got there, position yourselves. Don't panic and stay focus. There are lots of mens lurking in his villa. Hire three snipe shooters. This is only a plan I think I can do to help you get me.

Flashback end...

Fuck! I should accompany her to the restroom earlier. I can't wait our face off together.

I drive my bike with the highest speed. I can't sit and calm knowing my fiancee is at the hands of her Ex boyfriend.

"Get yourselves and track my girlfriend. Her watch has the tracker. I know her phone is useless because that Irfan might dispose it properly by now! Works your asses off."

"Yes sir. We're on that now!"

"Bam, find the best route so we can get there as soon as possible without problem."

"Rhi, hire men for me to went into Koh Yao Noi Island."

"Leo, I know you can do this task right?"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll pretend that you are the pilot that will fetch them using the helicopter. Ann told me that Irfan might be using helicopter to run away with her. She'll buy time for us."

"Okay sure. I need someone who know how to use sniper. I need three sharp shooters. "

"I would be doing it Mich. And our best agent Liam and Marco here is the best candidate for it."

"You'll have us Mr Dee. We promise to eliminate all the mens of Irfan in his villa." Liam said!

"You have our words Mr" Marco said.

"Okay. We'll wrap this up. And Rhirhi you come with me, let's cover each other. We're the one to went inside the villa. I want everyone to stay alert and focus on finding Anntonia. Get her whatever way it is. I don't want to lose in this shit. I want a face off. One on one. Me and Irfan only. Do you understood?"

"Understood."

"Let's proceed. And don't forget your earpiece and body camera. Father will cooperate to the police men"

ALL OF THEM WENT TO SEPARATE WAYS due to different roles in finding Ann. What will happen on Irfan's and Michelle face off?

------