Special Chapter

Hilton Suite @USA

We're now in our room in this luxurious hotel in USA. Our parents booked this for us as a gift. While I'm also have a surprise for my wife when we return to Philippines.
My wife's at the Bathroom. I honestly can't wait for our intimate moment as a husband and wife. I am patiently waiting for her in our bed.

"Hey daddy! Ready for tonight?" She seductively told me

"Who wouldn't? You are drop dead gorgeous, my wife"

"I love you, my husband. Do your thing, you have me for the whole week honey"

Shit! She's really turning me on.

I walk to her and close our gap.

"I love you through good times and bad" I told her under our breath

"I love you so much, my king. You have me since then and beyond infinity." She respond

We kiss like there's no tomorrow. I know that she's getting wild just like me. Me and her against the world. It is just me and her tonight.

She take off her nighties while she let me sit on our bed. She really knows me. I feel down their that it's getting tighter. Any moment now, it'll gonna show off. I know my wife, she loves seducing me even before.

"Looks like your baby down there can't wait for me anymore" she said seductively

I kiss her and she landed on the top of me. She slowly taking off my robe and straddle me. She grind on my crotch. Damn this woman. Such a tease.

"Take it off honey. I can't wait." I told her with my heavy breath

"Excited aren't we?"

I reciprocate our position. I'm on the top of her now. I pull out my *****. It's standing proudly and her eyes went wide as f*ck.

"Ready baby?" I asked her

"Always daddy."

I slowly enter her. She's still tight. After our first time in Singapore, we didn't do it since she told me that after our wedding I can make her pregnant. I will make sure to make love to her every night. Sayang ang lahi.

"Da-dddddyy"

I kiss her to distract her from feeling the pain.

"Can I move now mommy?" I asked her

"Ya- yessss daddy. Go on and be gentle until I can adjust"

"So, you want rough huh?" I tease her.

She flash redness in her cheek. She blushed.

"Move daddy! You are too slow." She slap me

"Wow! Don't you complain to me tomorrow honey because I will drain you until you can't even go to the bathroom tomorrow."

She gulp hard. And I slam her hard

"Ahhhh hmmmn dad---dddy"

F*ck. She's so tight and she really makes me feel good there like she's claiming my baby

"Ahhh ahhh ahhh" I let out a moan
"You're so tight mommy. You make me feel like I'm drowning and you are choking my junior there"

"Fasteeerr daddy.."

I push my baby in and out. Damn it! I'm getting bigger down there. She made a good job

"Ahhhh ahhhhhh huuuuunnn"

"Ahhhhh dad---dddy it's so damn good faster "

I slam her faster as what she command me to do

"There. Theeeerrreee daddy keep that. Keeeeep hitting thaatt"

I thrust harder and harder because any time I will come

"Ahhhhh ahhhhh dad---dddy ahhhhh ahhhhhh hmmmmm hmmmmmm I'm commiiiiing"

"Ahhhhh commmmee for me mommy.  I'm coming too"

"Ahhhh hhhhhhhhhh fucccckk ahhhh daddddy. I'm comming Michelle"

I keep my pace and slam her faster

Her moan is a very good music to my ears. All I hear is only her moan while she also moan my name sexily.

"Miiicccchh I'm almost there"

After a few thrust, she came and I follow.

"You fill me hard daddy. Didn't you want to pull it out?"

"No. Who says we're done? We're not done yet honey. I will not let you walk tomorrow."

I push my baby in and out of her slow and feel her tightness over me.

"You make me come daddy even just that slow in and out in me"

After I heard it, I push my thing deeper and keep it like I'm running

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Daaaa dddddy! Mich ah! Ah! Ah! Oohhhh ahhhh, ohhh ahhhh fuck you Michelle"

Damn it.

"You are sexy baby when you are talking dirty like this. You gave me energy" I told her while still pumping her

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ohhh,ahhh ahhh, oohhh ahhhh, keep it like that. I'm comminnng aggaiiin daddddy"

"I love you mommy, the queen of my life." I push my ***** deeper than earlier and stay like it for 5 minutes

"Aaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh you will make me pass out da-dddy"

I release my libido on her and I slowly pull out my baby. Damn! I surely made her pass out.

"Goodnight mommy! Thank you for the wonderful love making. I love you so much" I kiss her in her forehead and I cover her body and then suddenly fall asleep.

---------------

Good morning everyone!

Merry Merry Christmas!

Di nakapag post kahapon at kaninang 12 midnight Kasi tulog na tulog Ako. Hahahaha

I hope I made all of you happy today 🥰♥️😀 see ya on my next book!

P.s namamasko po!