breaking news

LovingWags just posted.

.

.

F1WagNews Breaking News! Lewis Hamilton and Elizabeth Wolff have announced their break up

F1WagNews Breaking News! Lewis Hamilton and Elizabeth Wolff have announced their break up. The couple were together for 3 years, and were first seen together in 2020 at the Monaco Grand Prix. Many say that they were made for each other, and their personalities suited each other. We will definitely miss this couple, but we hope for the best as time goes on.

User1 NO NO THIS CANT BE REAL???

User2 oh fuck no.

User3 MY MAN IS FREEEEE 😍😍

User4 did NOT see this coming omg :( I loved them so much, but hope they're both happy <3
> user8 I KNOW RIGHT?? The last gp they were spotted at they were so smiley can't believe this is real

User5 nobody liked that hoe anyways 😂

User6 THEIR STORIES UGHH THEY ARE THE SWEETEST 😭😭😭

User7 we are here for you lizzy ❤️

Chad Michael Murray cult ❤️

Theatre girl - Rachel
Thea - dorthea
Barbie - Elizabeth

Thea
Omg js saw your story!!! Are you okay
bb :(

Barbie
Yea!!

Thea
Don't lie to us.

Theatre girl
I js woke up?? What happened?!

Thea
Check insta bae

Theatre girl
WHATT??! Omg lizzy, when did this happen?

Barbie
About a month ago lol

Thea
MONTH???

Theatre girl
!?&$2&:

Thea
Why are we js finding out?!

Barbie
I know I'm sorry. It's just
your guy's lives are going so well right now I wasn't gonna ruin it just because of me

Thea
Ruin our lives?! You would never.
We love you lizzy and we'll always be here for you. We would be supporting you and still living our best lives, nothing would change. Please don't feel like you have to be alone, because you're not! You're loved lizzy ❤️

Theatre girl
What t said!!! We love you sososo much b, and nothing will change that. Your life is just as important as ours, and we always wanna be there for you. Leave your door unlocked gonna be there in 5 mins 😘😘

Barbie
Guys I love you so much, thank you. 🤍🤍

-

-

-

     Elizabeth was currently crying on her couch watching '10 things I hate about you' to be reminded of all the late nights Lewis and her would stay up laughing, and being content in each other's presence. He was perfect in her eyes. He was charming, optimistic, respectful, kind, handsome, and he had goals. Her dad even approved of him and it took a year to convince him.

     She kept telling herself she'll be happy and that change is okay, but deep down she just wanted him back. She wanted her Lewis back. She wanted to wake up in their flat in Monaco or wherever, because he was home. Anywhere he went she knew she'd be okay cause he was with her.

Lost in her emotions and thoughts she heard the doorbell going off like fireworks.

"Lizzy?! It's rach I brought mint chocolate! Please open the door my love," said with a desperate voice.

Elizabeth knew not to shut others out. Lewis taught her this. She had a habit of shutting down and pushing others away, and he broke this habit. He taught her it was okay to let others see you this way and it's better if they do, because they'll be able to connect with you better. This thought made her break down.

She cried opening her door and this broke Rachel's heart. She couldn't bear to see her best friend cry over a man.

"I miss him Rach, I miss him so fucking much. It hurts I can't do anything. I haven't showered in 4 days, I eat once a day, and I lock myself in my flat. I don't wanna keep living like this," she explained sobbing to her friend as Rachel led them to the couch.

  "It's okay to feel like this lizzy. You don't have to keep your emotions in and it's okay to mourn your feelings. If anything this is good to let it all out. It barely happened what, a month ago? There is no right way to heal it just takes time."

   "I just feel so.. pathetic. I can't believe I just put all my happiness and wellbeing onto him. I just don't know what I'll do without him."

"You'll learn to find your own inner peace and growth. You'll learn to love yourself and that you don't need someone else to do so. You'll find happiness within yourself and with maybe someone else, but for now we will focus on the present. Let it all out mama, I'm so sorry you felt like you had to keep this all in," Rachel says in a whisper as she lets Elizabeth cry in her lap.

Elizabeth was the strongest, kind, smartest, love able, beautiful person she knew. She was like an older sister, so it really hurt to see her this way. Elizabeth deserved the world and so much more.