new faces & new beginnings

Theatre girl 😘

LIZZYYY!!!!!

RACHELL
what do you want..

I want you at the table read 🥰

I told you this already!!
Only if they want me there 🥹

THEY DO!
I asked them about it and they said they want their music producer there, so you have to comeeee

Okayyy guess I'm coming then!

YESS THATS MY GIRLL!!!
I'll see you in an hour than, love ya 💕💕

Bye bb !!

-

-

-

   Elizabeth immediately got ready after texting Rachel so she wouldn't be late and make a good first impression. She didn't do anything too fancy just a simple outfit and makeup. She was nervous because she hasn't worked on anything in a while since she was busy traveling the word with Lewis.

    She immediately got rid of the thought of him because she still hasn't fully healed. She was learning to move on and she was happy with the progress she made. All her friends and family told her this would be good for her, and this will help create more opportunities.

    She drove to the building they would be having the table read and she glanced at her watch to see she was 10 minutes early. She texted to see if Rachel was there yet and sadly she wasn't, so she thought of waiting in her car but she thought it would be better if she was early despite her anxiety shooting through the roof.

   She walked into the building and was led to the room to see all the staff there but none of the main actors, or so she thought. There was one actor she didn't personally know but she knew he was part of the main cast, Tom Blyth, was his name. He was across the room talking to someone and he looked up to see her.

    He immediately recognized her and was excited to greet her. He ended his conversation with the current person he was talking to and made his way across the room.

   Elizabeth saw this and panicked. She didn't know what to do or say. This was their first time meeting and she knew absolutely nothing about him. She really didn't have a choice since he was standing in front of her with a charming smile.

   "Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Tom. It's so cool to finally meet you. I'm a huge fan!" He says while extending his hand for a handshake.

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth and it's so nice to finally meet you too, and thank you for supporting me. But I'm glad to have finally met the person playing snow. Are you excited for your role?"

"Yea, definitely! Just a bit nervous I won't lead up to everyone's expectations. Especially to the fans and how much love and support they have for this film," He says nervously.

"No worries, I'm sure you'll do great. I haven't seen any of your work but I'm sure they perfectly casted their snow," she says with a smile to reassure him.

"Thank you! That means a lot really especially coming from you. You've accomplished big achievements that I can't even fathom the amount of time and work you put into."

She laughs nervously, "Thank you! No one has described it like that so I really appreciate, and know if you put in a lot of effort be proud. No matter what anyone says be proud of what you have done."

"I definitely will now since you say so!" He says with a laugh.

"Have you met any of the other cast?" She asks.

"Yea, I met Hunter earlier just before talking to you, but I haven't met Rachel or Josh."

"They should be coming soon! They are arriving together so you'll be able to meet them soon."

He looks at her surprised, "you know them?! now I feel so left out," he says.

"Oh no, no! It's not like some exclusive group. Everyone will totally love you!"

"Well I'm glad to hear that," he says smiling at her again.

She couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Lizzy!!!"

A familiar voice called out.

She turned around to see her best friend, "Rachel! Omg it's been forever since we saw each other, I'm gonna cry." She says while hugging Rachel tightly.

Josh was standing next to Tom and chuckled, "They saw each other last weekend. I'm gonna assume you're Tom?" He questions while extending his hand.

"Yea! It's nice to meet you, and I'm gonna assume you're Josh.. right?"

"Yea! It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm excited to film with you."

"Same here!" Rachel pipes in while connecting her hand with Josh.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm Rachel! It's so good to finally meet you." She says with a bright smile.

"No problem, and it's a mutual feeling!"

As they were going to continue everyone was called to the table to begin.

Tom looked around to see everyone had someone  except for him. Sure he was new but it was an odd feeling. He looked over at the table to see one seat open next to the one person he genuinely felt comfortable with, Elizabeth.

"Hey, you mind if I sit here?" He asks in a whisper.

"No, no at all!" She says smiling.

To Elizabeth's surprise as they were doing the read Tom and her made a lot of jokes and talked a lot. She liked his presence and he seemed to like her's too.

After the read the two exchanged numbers and bid each other goodbyes.

"New faces, new beginnings?" Rachel says while coming up behind Elizabeth.

"What?"

"Well I saw that you and Tom seem to be quite close despite only meeting each other today. Aren't you glad you came?"

"Yea..? What are you trying to get at."

"Oh nothing!" She says with a smirk and walked away with Josh.