happier..?

LovingWags just posted.

LovingWags — Sarah Williams was spotted in the paddock and possibly spotted in the Mercedes garage

LovingWags — Sarah Williams was spotted in the paddock and possibly spotted in the Mercedes garage. Sources in form us that she was hanging out with Carmen, and after the race she was spotted with Lewis Hamilton. Many also say they left in the same car in a hurry. Let us know what you think!

User1 umm Lewis wyd... this is not lizzy
> user11 RUGHTTTT?!?!?? WHAT IS HE DOINN

User2 now I know DAMNN WELL that ain't Elizabeth Wolff.
> user15 SAY IT LOUDERR FOR HIM TO HEAR

User3 good for him!
> user17 i know right?! Why can't people just be happy for him.. and why assume they're dating?? If he is let him be.

User5 stop I loved her in Bridgerton 🥹 my two worlds colliding

User9 better than that dumb ass wannabe Taylor swift nepo baby 😂

-

-

-

Rachel, Dorthea, and Elizabeth were all at Rachel's house celebrating Rachel's new movie she is about to film, and that Lizzy would help produce some music. They were all having fun and Elizabeth was starting to find peace within herself. Everything seemed to be going good.

Dorthea checked her phone and curiously went onto instagram seeing that 'lovingwags' posted, and she forgot to unfollow them. She was shocked to see the post.

"That fucking whore."

Rachel and Elizabeth looked at each other and laughed, because Dorthea rarely cussed.

"Thea is everything alright?" Rachel asks still in shock.

"No, that stupid ass bitch, Hamilton, needs to get a life," she says finally showing her friends the post.

Their smiles dropped and the room went silent. They were all shocked. Elizabeth couldn't even form a sentence.

"Lizzy you okay? Remember it's okay to let it out.." Dorthea says quietly.

"Yea, I'm shocked to say the least and I'm not gonna lie and say I'm okay because I'm not. If anything I'm just shocked and disappointed."

"We are too, I can't believe he just moved on like that. I'd understand if it was 6 months or more but a month?!" Rachel says annoyed.

"Wait, lizzy why did you guys even break up..? Sorry, it's just you never told us," Thea asks.

"He said we need time to grow as people and he wanted what's best for me. He said to find new people and new experiences."

To her surprise she didn't break down crying like she expected and she was proud of herself.

As they kept talking Elizabeth revived a text.

My heart 💕

Hey, can we talk? Meet me at our cafe in 20 if you can please.

Sure, everything okay baby?

Yea just gotta get something off my chest, see you in a bit ❤️

Cya!!!
read 10/30/21

Hey Elizabeth! How you been? Hope you're doing okay. I just wanted to let you know about the whole Sarah thing. We started talking after our break up, and we aren't together. I don't want you thinking I cheated because I wouldn't. You deserve more and I want you to find more. I hope we can still be on good terms, and I know this is really sudden but would you want to come to the last gp?

Hey!! I'm doing okay thanks for asking :) and the whole situation doesn't bother me. I know you aren't that kind of person, but I didn't expect you to move on so fast.. sorry if that was judgmental but it's the truth. Also, I won't be able to be at the last race I am working on a new project, but I hope you place well.

I know I moved on too fast but I was scared that I'd never get over this. I'm learning to move on with new people, you're doing the same right? I'm sorry Elizabeth.

Yes, I am and it's fine Lewis. Don't apologize for how you feel. I support you! Hope it works out and for your last race good luck.

Thank you Elizabeth and good luck on your project. I know you'll do great :)

-

-

-

Every sentence, every word, and every text she sent was a lie. She had so many more questions but she didn't have the courage to ask. She wanted to understand why Lewis wanted this but she couldn't wrap her mind around it.

"He texted me," she says out loud since she was quiet for the past 15 minutes.

"Who? Lewis?!" Dorthea asks.

"Yea.."

"What did he say?!" Rachel pipes in.

Elizabeth didn't want to explain it so she showed her friends and their expressions said it all.

"What an asshole," Rachel spits out as she glares at the phone imagining it was him.

"It's whatever I'm not letting it bother me," Lizzy says with a smile.

"Good for you Lizzy!" Dorthea cheers.

"Okay moving on, how excited are you Rach?!" Elizabeth looks over at her younger friend in excitement.

"About the film?"

Her older friend nods.

"I'm beyond excited! I can't believe I got picked for Lucy Gray, and I can't be more thankful. I'm so so excited to film especially with having you on set for some of the scenes. Josh is gonna be there too," Rachel explains with this look in her eyes.

Elizabeth melted at the sight of her friend. She was so proud of her and what she had achieved at such a young age.

"Well we are so so proud of you, love!! I can't wait for it! Have you met the guy playing snow?" Dorothea questions her friend.

"No, we're doing a table read in about a month so I think I'll meet him then. Are you going by the way lizzy?"

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to," she responds.

"You have to! I'll even beg for you to go."

"Of course I would love to come, but I'm not sure what the producers and directors will say."

"Well whatever happens for you two I can't wait to see what you create," Dorothea exclaims.

The girls then end the night watching 'The Hunger Games' and squealing about the characters.