𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆

Lex

The staff leads us to the Creekside. They've decorated it with lights and columns with leaf rods around them. There's a bonfire lit beside where we are seated. I take a seat on one of the chairs. The snow has melted and there's not much left. It's humid out around here. I take my jacket off and place it around the chair. Soon, a group of girls in white dresses approach the Creekside from a van.

They all head to their partners as they make their way in but when I see Aira, my feet instantly guide me up from my chair. My eyes widen as I see her walk out of the van in that short white dress. She looked extremely anxious walking towards me but more beautiful than ever. My eyes land on her naked legs and the hormones inside me start racing.

"I'm so sorry. I know you don't like it when my legs are naked but this was the dress I was given," she silently excuses with a worried expression, pulling the dress down like that was going to do anything.

"I never said I don't like it. I just can't control myself when you look this sexy, baby," I whispered in her ear.

"Huh?" her eyebrows raised in innocent.

She was so close to me right now. My eyes were shooting through her dress already trying to mentally undress her. I'm going to have to control so much of myself tonight. The staff called over the girls again and prepared them for their dance. They all stand in line with each other and begin to perform. I must say she is a great dancer. I

t's like her feet were made for the beats of music. She does it so well. They take a bow at the end. The smile on her face tells it all. She enjoyed it. Now it's time for dinner and then there'll be free dance with drinks. Every couple is given one plate that we are supposed to share our food in.

"Looks like we're going to have to go multiple times to fill up the food," I teased.

"What are you trying to say?" she gasps.

"Nothing, nothing."

I pour some spaghetti onto the plate whilst Aira still has a look around the food table. I head back to my seat, waiting for Aira to notice that I'm gone which doesn't happen too soon. I start eating when she catches me back in my seat and angrily walks over.

"You didn't wait for me," she frowned.

"I was hungry," I tell taking my first spoon of spaghetti.

"Where's the other spoon?" she asked.

"There's no other spoon," one of the staff members eavesdropped.

Aira did not like that and waited for her to walk ahead before saying anything else to me. My eyes dropped upon her naked legs that were very naked. The dress could nearly collect up to her hip bones so I took the initiative to spread it down with one free hand.

"Sorry, I didn't notice," she apologised with discomfort again.

"Don't worry. I'm here to notice you," I smiled to which she unromantically cringed an expression.

"Lex, give me the plate. You've had many scoops," she attempts to take it out of my hand but I yank it away from her.

"I'm not done yet," I teased on purpose.

It was clear that she was very hungry and whilst she tried to make us look like a very cooperative couple, she couldn't resist but frown, scowl and cuss at me in her head. It's funny because I know for sure she wants to take one of her heels off and bash it in my head to split it open. But she can't. I slowly take my time and eat the spaghetti, not giving her any. The frustration and anger were building up in her when the plate went empty.