Chapter 32

Ryder's pov

Trigger warning! Rape will be mentioned but nothing is described.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing! We didn't find anything nearby and the search area is only expanding. I haven't slept or eaten since yesterday when I heard that Kayden had been taken.

The twins have been crying, screaming and finally they just shut themselves in their room and don't talk to anyone.

Sonya has recovered well and has joined us in the search for Kayden. Me, Jason, Thomas, Sonya, my parents and a few of the best warriors were in my office making a plan.

"Listen everyone, I've marked on the map the places that have already been checked and the places that haven't, I've also expanded the search area. Too much time has already passed and I want my mate back." I said staring at the map for the hundredth time.

Where are they..

A hand landed on my shoulder and I looked at Jason.

"Kayden is a tough guy and we're going to find him, you can't lose hope. We're all here for you." He said.

"Thank you." I answered and continued to study the map.

It's like I haven't gotten anything done, Kayden has been missing for over a day. Valeria's warriors haven't found anything either.

Jax started moving through my mind.

"What's wrong Jax?" I asked.

All I got in response was a grunt that turned into a whine. Then it hit, a sharp stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. I fell to the floor and tried to hold back a scream. Cold sweat rose on my forehead and tears escaped my eyes. No no no..

"Ryder! What's going on?" My mother was next to me but I couldn't say anything, the pain was paralyzing.

"H-hurts.. Kayden!" I screamed in pain and couldn't hold back my tears.

A shocked gasp was heard from somewhere, followed by a heartbreaking cry.

"What? Someone tell me!" I think Thomas asked.

"H-he's raping him.." Sonya cried. And the chaos began. Everyone started shouting.

I couldn't focus on anything but the pain. My heart breaks for Kayden. Soon I felt like I couldn't breathe because of the pain, this is much worse than the pain I felt during Kayden's heat.

A new pain hit my neck and I screamed until I lost my voice. Through the tears I saw Doctor Simon and soon everything went dark.

--

"Kayden!" I sat up from the sofa in my office and regretted it as soon as my body hurt. I fell back down and breathed heavily.

I gathered myself and lifted my shirt, my entire lower abdomen covered in purple bruises. I groaned and turned to look at the window.

What the fuck? It's already evening! How long have I been unconscious. Panic hit full force and I tried my best to get up when Simon entered the room.

"Alpha! You need to rest. Please." He said and I sat back on the sofa.

"I'm fine, I don't have time to rest. What happened?" I asked even though I already knew.

Simon looked at me pitifully.

"You reacted strongly to what happened to Luna Kayden. Judging by your symptoms, he was also tried to be marked against his will so we had to calm you down so you wouldn't hurt yourself. Your parents were in contact with the Queen and unfortunately she suspects this won't be a one time thing. So I decided to make some syringes for you to take if it will happen again."