Conviction

3RD PERSON POV

Maki/Panda/Toge/Yuta: Sssshhhhh

Y/N: Dad?

Nobara:.....Dad?

Y/N stood there in the hallway, having recognized the clothes, and facial structures of his dad despite everything being deformed as the monster turns.

Daku: S-Son?

Y/N: Dad I......what happened?

His dad walks up to Y/N, everyone prepared to jump the monster at the first chance as they looked at each other.

Daku: The witch.......took me. Made me.......her puppet......but I......have yet......to be....controlled completely. A week.......before the.......curse......takes hold. But I......am trapped.......here.

Y/N: Dad.....

Daku: You....have yet to be....captured. Please.......save me......save my wife.......save all of Japan.........she.......already separated your companions from you....they are a mimic.......that disappeared. In.....the house.

He turns around, startled to find everyone missing except for Nobara.

Nobara: Eh- WHERE IS EVERYONE?!

Daku: She does not.......know of this...meeting.

Y/N: How do I save you?

Daku: Collect the last......butterfly spirit. Gather them......and I can.....bring you to your next.......destination.

Y/N:............

Daku: Here.

To their surprise, he gives them a butterfly spirit not his own, before hugging his son and lets go.

Y/N: But-

Daku: You have yet.......to be affected by the curse. I have....to stay here. I am.....bound here. Son........kill the w- bitch.

Daku had a smug voice, though he was in constant pain due to the wires in his eyes and chest area.

Y/N: Don't worry dad.....I'll do whatever I can.

*WHOOSH*