25.

I opened my eyes when I felt someone shaking me.
I looked around to see the surroundings and saw a wall infornt of the truck.

I looked at the person who wake me up with squinted eyes.

"Yuta?"

"We have reached carrot and everyone are already awake except you"he said .

I nodded my head as I tried to raise my body from the seat.

"Ouch" I hissed as I fell on the seat back.
He looked at me worriedly as his eyes went to my wound

"Oh no yn I think your wound has opened you need to get medications" he said as he looked at me.

"I'm fine now side let me get off"

"I'm not letting you walk in that state you can barely get up!" He said as he suddenly took off his jacket as he placed it around me.

"Why are you -PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!"I yelled at him when he suddenly picked me up with his one arm around my waist and other under my thighs.

He ignored me as he shut the door of the truck and that's when I looked around to see the surroundings.
We were in a kind of parking right now and few cars were parked around us .

"Yuta I swear if.you didn't put me down I'll -"

"You'll what?"

"You know what I will you still haven't explained me anything so don't expect me to talk to you "

"Oh common Carrot enjoy this romantic moment when I'm holding you like this oh why will you when you already have heart eyes for that guy what was his name soenghwa I guess " he said as he passed me a wink.

I widened my eyes

"How do you even -"

Hongjoong interrupted me.
"What is this place umm "
"It's yuta "

"Yeah yuta what place it is?" Hongjoong asked him again as he glanced at me who was currently being held by yuta.

"You'll know soon Mr just wait for some time"yuta said as he passed him a wink caughting hongjoong off guard.

"He gets flustered easily " I said as yuta nodded.

Soon I saw a sleepy yunho and wooyoung walking behind him as they rubbed their eyes.

Yuta chuckled at their faces as he fixed his arms to hold me more comfortably.

Soon yeosang jumped off the truck as he fixed his clothes before looking at yuta and then at me.

"Umm I would have like to thank you sir for helping us and bringing us here" yeosang said as yuta smiled before looking at me

"He's a kind one"I said as he nodded his head at me.

Then soon san walked in our view as his eyes went towards me and yuta as he shrugged his shoulders before walking to wooyoung as he laid his head on his shoulder.

I looked at him confusingly.
Why is he being so weird.

Wooyoung suddenly was finally fully awake as he looked at san with wide eyes

"S-san"

"What happened why are you speaking as if I'm going to Kill you?"san said as he looked at wooyoung with confused expression.

Wooyoung shook his head as he gave him a smile finally happy that his friend is looking at him now.

After that I saw the least wanted sight as seonghwa walked towards us with aria in his arms asleep.
We all are making noise and she isn't waking up wow.