THIRTY-FIVE

Edward's POV

Last night I wasn't able to sleep, her adorable face was making me think about her. she made me forget my sparkle.

And now at the party, I don't know why but my eyes are constantly searching for her. I was so restless that Mic came and asked, "Are you alright Eddi."

I said, hiding my restlessness" ya I am perfectly fine."

He said smilingly, "I am glad you took last night's advice."

*****flash back of last night*******

After reaching back at the castle I was about to enter my room. That's when Mic came and asked " What took you so long dude."

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on dude you took three hours to come back... where were you? "

Then I told him about the skating rink thing.

He said " Finally you are falling for her."

"No I am not I just helped her..... and you know I Am waiting for sparkle. " I said.

"Enough of your sparkle thing Eddi move on please, take a chance, at least try to love someone else, for my sake. Try to be in a relationship. I am not asking you to do any commitment. But just see if you can give your love to someone."

He said with all the care he has for me.

I asked " What if the person won't love me back?"

"Why are you being negative?."

"Because I am a businessman and I should look at every aspect right." I said.

"OK if she doesn't love you back you can go back to your mission sparkle. .but give your love some time, don't expect anything soon. you should have some patience. alright.?"

"OK as you say. I will try."

**********flash back ends*********

I nodded and said "Yes I took your advice and now it's killing me."

He chuckled at my condition and said " love needs time. don't worry she will be here."

I nodded

Suddenly the entire room got silent. When I looked around, it was because of her. She looked like an angel walking down from heaven. She was wearing a peach colour strapless sweetheart neck, Mermaid gown. and the upper part of the gown was studded with diamonds. She looked like a dazzling star. Her soft curls reaching her mid waist was complimenting overall look. I was totally mesmerised by her beauty. That's when Mic whispered " looks like she got company."

Then I saw that she was holding someone's arm. Looking that I clenched my fist. Soon I got relaxed by seeing the person next to her. He was Victor Romano. But what she is doing with him, and the main thing is that he is already married.

Was I right about her earlier or I am just misjudgeding her again.

As soon as they entered, they walked towards my dad and so did I. They gave birthday wishes to dad.

Dad asked Victor" Mr Romano, how do you know her? She is our precious gem."

"Anna is my sister Mr Miller."

"But..... as far as I know your si...."

"Anna is not the real one but the dearest. She is the one who brought back happiness to us." saying that Victor looked at her and smiled. she smiled back.