FIFTY-FIVE

Anika's POV

Our champ is growing up very fast. He is now seven months old. I started working last month, and I take him with me to the office because I really want to be around him. He is a really good boy, and he didn't trouble me much.

When there is travel, I take him with me. Even Ed joins us, and even we join Ed on his business trips.

We are really happy to see Ethan and Jason growing up together.

Tomorrow, our boy is going to be one year old. We have arranged a small party, inviting our close friends.

Ethan is fond of people, so he really enjoys being in crowds. The next day, I was playing with Ethan. We were both just rolling on the floor like pandas. The house was filled with our giggles. That was when I got a call from Ed.

I said, "Hey Daada, why have you called?"

I was talking to Ed, and that's when Ethan said muuuummaaa.

I was surprised. I put my phone on speaker and said, "Ed Champ called me Mumma."

I carried Ethan and said, "Say it again, my baby."

He giggled and said, "Mumma."

Tears rolled down my eyes.

"Ed, you heard him call me Mumma."

"Yes, baby, I heard. It's amazing."

He said and continued, "Wait for me; Champ Daada is coming soon."

saying that Ed ended the call...

I was so happy that my baby called me for the first time. Within just twenty minutes, Ed came home and rushed towards us. He carried Ethan and said, "Say daada, champ."

Ethan said, "Mummaa."

"No, Mumma, say daada." Ed said again...

Ethan giggled and said, "Mummmaa.

I laughed at Ed's expression. He shot me an angry look, placed Ethan on my lap, and said, "He is indeed a Mumma boy. to call me Daada, but he doesn't want to... " I Am asking him

"Muummaa," Ethan said again, and I laughed harder. Looking at us, even Ed started laughing. We played for some more time, and Ethan slept on my lap.

Ed carried him and took him to our room. He placed him gently in the bed and said, "Don't you think he should start sleeping in his own room now?"

"Oh, shut up, Ed; he is just a baby."

I said. and we came out of the room to have dinner.

After dinner, he came near me, pouted his lips, and asked, "If he continues to sleep in our room, then how can I plan my football team?"

I slapped his arm and started walking away. He then pulled me towards him I landed on his chest. My back was facing him. He came closer and whispered

"Answer me..."

Before I could say anything, he started sucking my earlobe. He knows his every touch makes me lose control.

I said, "You know, Ed, I am not planning for a child anytime soon."

He continued with kisses and said, "I don't mind with that. Then let's go and have some fun tonight."

He carried me and took me to the guest room, and we made love after a very long time. We were just cuddling each other after our makeout, and that's when I heard Ethan crying. I somehow put on my clothes and rushed to our room. I carried him and started singing a lullaby. Thank God he slept again.