FORTY-THREE

Next morning they were woken up by a phone call.

Anna was struggling to open her eyes. she said, "Edward, your phone."

He pulled her closer and said, "I don't want it, I want my sparkle." and plant a kiss on her forehead.

she tried to move away from his grip, but it tightened.

Again his phone rang. she said "Edward it's almost 8.00am. Get up we are late. and please

pick up the call, it might be important."

He frowned and attained the call. his expression changed when he heard what the caller said. Edward just replied " give me two hours."

Anna saw him and asked "what's wrong?"

"Got some issues in Canada."

"So you are flying there?"

He nodded.

"Great "she said and turned her back to him.

He went near her and whispered. "My sparkle looks cute when she is upset." he said.

"Don't butter me up, OK Mr Miller."

"Ohh really Mr Miller?" he said and started tickling her.

She started laughing "No Edward please. no."

He continued tickling and said "this is not what you called me last night."

she made him stop and "what do you mean? What did I call you last night?"

"OK I think I need to remind you what you called."

And soon he started kissing. she pushed him saying "Edward no stop."

"You still didn't remember, I guess I need to use the other way." and he slid his finger inside her and she moaned loudly. "Ed...."

"So do you remember now. Hmmm but you know what I Won't Leave you now. You aroused me." he started sucking and licking her body.

"Ed, don't you want to go? Please stop. "

"What do you think? I asked for two hours for the baby?"

"You pervert. '' she tried to stop him but he kissed her, soon the kiss turned into a passionate one and they ended up making love.

He placed her on himself and said "I love you baby."

"I love you too Ed."

"I love the way you smell," he said.

"I get lost in your smell when I am close to you."

"Sparkle, thank you so much for keeping yourself for me." he said.

"I knew I would find my Prince one day." Anna said.

"But I am sorry. I was such a playboy before."

Then he explained everything. Why exactly did he become like that? and she accepted him.

"Whatever you did, you did it for me. so it's OK..... but I will kill you if you think of other girls now."

"There might be one who I will think off. " he said.

"Ed how dare you?"

"I am talking about our daughter."

Anna felt shy and slid down from his body.

"Ed you are.... forget it let's get up." and she tries to get up from the bed. but cried in pain. " you beast what you did to me I can't even move."

"I made love to you, my baby."