𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜

Follows: Tomioka Giyuu
.............................

 I was so fucking drunk. Earlier that day, the Demon Slayer corps had officially dissolved. Me and Sanemi had decided to go out for a drink after our victory. Originally, we had planned to invite Uzui, but he had politely refused. Anyways, back to me. I was quite literally laying on Sanemi's lap, laughing drunkenly. He was trying not to bust into laughter as well. We were sitting in the back of a small bar in Tanjirou's hometown, wasted. 

The bartender walked up to us, looking irritated. "The bar is closing in ten minutes. Get out." He snapped.Sanemi snickered. "Or what? Gonna kill us?" He asked, his voice so slurred it was hard to tell what he was saying.The guy narrowed his eyes. "Mabye. For the last time, get out" He said. I sat up, and blinked slowly. Sanemi saw me do this, and burst into loud laughter again. "What?" I asked. "You look so...stupid" Sanemi managed to wheeze between breaths."You look stupid!" I retaliated. The bartender sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Please leave." He asked, giving up with scare tactics. I glanced at Sanemi. "He's right. We should go." I reasoned. Sanemi groaned and stumbled back up onto his feet."Okay, fine." He whined.I got up and put some money down on the table. Hopefully, it was enough to pay the bill. I didn't check.
.

.

.

.

We exited the bar and found ourselves on a small town road. There were a couple of lights on, but the road was mostly dark.Down the road, there was a path that lead up a hill. There was a torch at the bottom of the hill, and a letter attached to it. Sanemi and I walked to the torch, and I grabbed the note. "Sanemi, Giyuu, keep going up this path and you will be at the Kamado household" I read aloud.

 I realized that Sanemi was behind me, with his chin resting on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. I felt something stir in my stomach."What're you doing?" I asked. Sanemi didn't respond.
.

.

.

Maybe an hour later, we managed to find the Kamado house. On the door, there was a note nailed to the door. It read:

'Out for the night. You can sleep in the empty room, there's blankets in there. -Nezuko'

I looked at Sanemi, who was no longer clinging to me, but was standing a couple feet back. "Let's go inside, I guess." I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him inside. We found ourselves in a small room with a couple blankets and two mats for us to sleep on. I sat down on a table in the corner, and looked up at Sanemi. He gazed into my eyes, and then I stood back up.I slowly walked towards him.

 He smirked and put both of his hands on my cheeks, cupping my face. I blinked, and pulled him close. Sanemi's eyes softened. I started to say something, but I was cut off by Sanemi pressing his lips to mine. 

Honestly? It was the worst kiss ever. We were both drunk, so of course Sanemi used way too much tongue and I kept breaking away to take deep breaths. But it didn't matter. Eventually, Sanemi started to take of my shirt. I panicked and grabbed his wrist. "Hey, I'd prefer you didn't-" I started. Sanemi opened his eyes, but kept close enough that our noses were touching. "What? Why?"

 He said. I pulled away, and diverted my eyes. "Let's just say I have scars that are ugly as fuck" I murmured. Sanemi started laughing. I turned to him, a little hurt. But then he smiled at me. "You think you have ugly scars?? I do too. You've literally seen them." He said, pulling me back in and tracing his thumb over my cheek.I looked away. "Promise you won't be mad." I said carefully. Sanemi raised his eyebrows. "What? Why would I be mad?" He asked. I took a deep breath. "Sanemi, these scars aren't from battle. Or abuse. I... cut myself awhile back." I murmured. Sanemi's eyes widened.