𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎

(this is home-cavetown)

Follows: Giyuu Tomioka

warning to the people who don't like Shinobu. This isn't for you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I was sitting in our bedroom, waiting for Sanemi to come back from the grocery store. I was writing my book, and Mitsuya was napping next to me. I smiled and ran my hand over the tiny cat's calico fur. She purred and stretched out, her multicoloured toe-beans exposed. She was so cute. I sighed and turned back to my book, staring at the kanji that seemed to be floating off of the page. I groaned.

Being dyslexic was annoying. Of course, I'd never gone to school, but Urokodaki taught me the basics. I took a sip of the tea that was sitting on my desk, inhaling the sweet matcha flavoured steam. Shino wandered into the room, and I pet her. She purred and curled up at my side.

I chuckled, and turned back tomy book, and rested my cheek on my hand.

The book I was writing was of an unusual format. It essentially told the reader about the demons like an informational book, with pictures that showed how they looked and their dimensions and such. The one I was working on right now was "Uppemoon two" or better known as "Doma". The illustration looked like an old painting with the ink strokes and bare watercolours.  I was quite proud of it, but wasn't too keen on the actual person behind the painting. The man that killed Shinobu. A tear traced down my cheek, and I wiped it away furiously. 

It's been three months, Giyuu. Pull yourself together. I thought. It's not like crying will bring her back. I pulled my knees to my chest, and buried my face in my arms. I remembered Shinobu's warm smile, and her teasing. I remembered her giggle and her hug. She may have been my best friend after Sabito. 

Then an idea struck me. I pulled out a fresh piece of paper, and started to write. It was shaky, and I bet the grammar sucked, but I managed to write it all, with my tears flowing down my cheeks and staining the pages. When I was done, I read it to myself.
(Bee made it sound more coherent and corrected Giyuu's grammar for you)

.

.

.

.

Shinobu San-

There are so many empty words I could say. I could go on for paragraphs with empty words and praise that will never reach your ears, and will forever go wasted. Words are funny, aren't they? Words mean lots of things. words can influence someone into thinking one way  or another, and they can be bittersweet or melancholy. I'm not writing this so I can make you think one way or another, and I'm not writing  this so you can feel something towards me. I'm simply here to apologize. I took your love for granted, and I may never feel that love again. You were my best friend, and I treated you like an insect. I wish I could speak to you again so that I can apologize and thank you. But realistically, you were the only person who could pull me out of my head and put me back in the real world. 

But now you are gone, and my head is the scariest place I've ever known.

God, words can't express how much I miss you. 

Words can't express anything anymore

I love you

-Giyuu

.

.

.

.

.

I wiped a tear from my eye. The words didn't even make any sense, yet I was crying like a baby without his mother. The words seemed to float straight into my soul and break it apart. God, I miss her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

.

.

.

.

And now  she was gone forever.