𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

Sanemi Shinazugawa

----------------------

Me and Giyuu were dancing.

Yeah, it was weird. But it was crazy fun. We giggled and twirled around, our hands intertwined together.

I pulled Giyuu into me and kissed him. He threw his arms around my shoulders, and we kind of just rocked to the music.

Our cat, Shino, padded up to us, her tail raised. Giyuu broke away for a seccond and knelt down, running his hand over Shino's calico fur.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her little head.

I sat down next to Giyuu, putting an arm around him. He turned and gazed at me for a minute.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Hi." He responded. I pulled him onto me, so his head was on my lap, and started playing with his hair.

"I think I should cut it." He said suddenly.

"Huh?" I said, caught off guard.

"My hair." Giyuu clarified, turning so he was looking me in the eyes. I thought for a minute.

"I can help. I used to help Mitsuri with her hair." I suggested.

Giyuu raised his eyebrows. "Really? I didn't know that. And didn't you have some green streaks awhile back?" He asked.

I groaned. "Don't remind me. I was so stupid back then." I said, remembering the one time Obanai decided to dye my hair on a dare from Shinobu.

God, I missed them.

Giyuu studied my face. "You okay?" He asked. I snapped out of it. "Fine. I just miss Obanai and all of them..." I said.

Giyuu sighed. "I miss Shinobu. And Rengoku. But that's an old wound, I suppose."

I laughed. "Yeah, I know. It still hurts, though. I remember when he used to flirt with Uzui sometimes. I'm pretty sure they fucked one time." I joked. Giyuu snorted. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's crazy. Did you know that I used to have a tiny itty bitty crush on Kyojuro?"

"No, enlighten me."

"Yeah, we were training together one time and at one point and he knocked me over and he was basically standing over me and I thought it was really hot and then never revisited it"

"Am I hot?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"That's offensive. I thought you were in love with me."

"You wish."

"Shut the fuck up"

"Make me"

I pulled Giyuu into a kiss. Problem was, he moved his head and I kissed his chin.

He laughed. "I love you so much" He said, touching a hand to my cheek. I smiled. "I love you too. Want me to cut your hair?" I asked. He gave me a small smile. "Yeah, I'd like that." He whispered.

.

.

.

.

Giyuu was sat on a stool in front of me while I grabbed some small hair shears off of the countertop.

"How short do you want it?" I asked. He studied himself for a seccond in the mirror.

"Mabye just cut off my ponytail for now. I can decide from there." I nodded, and got to work.

"So, tell me about past experiences with the Hashira."