𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎?

lord huron- ends of the earth

Giyuu Tomioka
.........................................................

Sanemi and Giyuu were sitting together on the crest of a grassy hill overlooking the coast, watching the sunset. 
Giyuu was leaning on Sanemi's chest, watching the waves and the sun sending its dying firelight reflecting and bouncing over the water. Giyuu sighed peacefully, and Sanemi kissed the top of his head.

"Hey" He said, twining his fingers with Giyuu's.

"Hi" He responded. Sanemi chuckled, and rested his chin on top of Giyuu's head.

 "I love you" Sanemi murmured, his eyes getting heavy.

"I love you too" Giyuu replied sleepily. 

"Should we go back?" Sanemi asked.

"Sure" Giyuu said, and they started going up the hill and down the road towards their estate.
The sun was setting, and the town was pained in watercolor tones of gold. The scenery was beautiful. I felt Giyuu pull his hand away, and stop for a moment. I turned back to him, and he was petting a kitten on the side of the road. I blinked, and for a moment, the sunlight hit his face perfectly, illuminating his soft lips, smooth skin, and smile.

I swear, it was like time stopped for a second. That was my husband. He glanced up at me, beaming. "Can we keep it?" He asked shyly.

"I..." I started, not knowing how to say no. "Come on, please?" He whined. I gave in.

"Fine." I sighed.

"We're naming them Mitsu" Giyuu stated.

"Wait, why after her?" Sanemi asked.

"She was the only hashira who was kind to me, other than Rengoku." He murmured, picking up the little siamese kitten, who was rubbing its face on Giyuu's and purring loudly.

"Can it be Mitsuya?" I asked quietly.

Giyuu took a seccond, and then processed it.

"Of course" He said. The kitten climbed up on his shoulder, and then set it's little paws on climbing on top of Giyuu's head.

"Aw" He giggled. I chuckled. "Do you want me to get them?" I asked. "Yeah" He said.

I plucked Mitsuya from Giyuu's head.

The kitten meowed in protest, but I shushed it.

She gave me an offended look, and batted my face with her paw. I laughed, and started walking back to our estate.

.

.

.

.

I'm not sure if I specified last time, but our estate is close to the sea, in a small town called "Gakien". It's surrounded by bamboo and you can watch the sun set over the ocean clearly.

Giyuu opened the door, and Shino dashed towards us.

I swear, sometimes I wonder if she even knows she's a cat. I set Mitsuya down, and Shino warily sniffs her. Giyuu knelt down next to them while I went to start a kettle of water on the stove for tea. I glanced over at Giyuu while I lit a match and lit the stove.

I grabbed some fresh fish and started to cut it up, and the seccond the knife met the fish, Mitsuya and Shino dashed into the kitchen, with complete intent to torture me until I gave them some tuna.

I sighed, and gave them each a scrap of fish.

(Sorry for the short update I'm trying yall)