↳ 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 ༉‧₊˚✧

───────── ✦ ✾✿

───────── ✦ ✾✿

Reading the below section thoroughly is important as violation or not fulfilling any of the following rules will lead you to not get accepted.

❈ It is expected from participants to maintain a healthy, optimistic and welcoming environment.

❈ There is a spot for ten participants in each category. 

❈ Judges must note that they will be judging all the ten books of the category they have applied to become the judge for.

❈ Participants can enter in maximum two categories but all books must be in different categories. However, participants can also enter one book in two different categories. 

❈ Participants can become judge as well but not in the category(s) they are participating in.

❈ Fill in your forms neatly and under the correct chapter.

Password is your favourite flower.

❈ Be active during the awards. 

❈ Inform us if you change your book or user name. You are not allowed to change anything about your book when the judging starts.

❈ Exchange of bribes will immediately get you disqualified and banned from the awards.

❈ No translated books, only original books allowed. Your book must be in English.

✿ ✾✦ ─────────

───────── ✦ ✾✿

───────── ✦ ✾✿

You must follow the community account [TheOpheliaCove] and the host's account [aurora_2604].

 You must follow the judges when published, as they are going to give their precious time to judge your works.

Add this book to your library and any of your reading list, so that you get notified on the updates and others can participate as well.

❈ Give a sweet and short shout-out of this book in your message board, we need more participants to join.

❈ Vote on all the chapters of this book.

✿ ✾✦ ─────────