25

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 25. . .

Sam pov:

The next singer then stepped up to sing so quite a few of the people sat down including me. The song that played wasn't exactly Pride but it was a cute love song. Looking around made me feel happy as there were so many same-sex couples like me and Colby.

There were also same second-gender couples. That is where an alpha dates an alpha, which isn't seen too often but so much more than two omegas dating. Two omegas together are looked down on and seen as wrong. "Sam" I heard my name so turned towards the sound at Corey.

He held up his thumb and I nodded knowing he was asking if I was ok. Once the singer was finished another song came on and Colby got up to get our second round of drinks. I got up to dance making my way to the middle of the dance floor.

As I was dancing I felt someone pressing up against me. It was an alpha that I didn't know so I moved away to create some space but the alpha moved close to me again. I rolled my eyes and was about to say something when I was called up to sing.

I took the mic and looked at my friend's surprised faces. " This is called The Bisexual Anthem" I began singing in a talking way "Bi pride stand up" I said putting my free hand in the air "I like girls, I like guys" I began actually singing "I like to eat the pussy then again I like to ride" I sang looking at Colby smirking.

Colby raised his eyebrows licking his top lip so only the tip of his tongue poked out. "Yeah, I love kissin' on girls and then I put the dick inside" I s on trying not to let it distract me. "I'm bisexual, bitch, and I ain't got nothin' to hide" I sang with pride.

Kat was up on the dance floor with the other girls dancing. Other people were dancing as well wearing what looked like bi-pride items "Yeah, these bitches hatin' on me 'cause I'm confident in me"
I sang patting my chest on the word me "Better not forget the B in LGBT" I sang looking at the others around.

I then noticed Colby walking onto the dance floor "And y'all like to say we selfish, yeah, y'all say we like to cheat" I sang keeping my eyes on Colby as he met up with the girls. "But I don't date both at the same time, haters have a seat" I continued as my other alpha friends joined them as well.

I then also noticed that creepy alpha watching me drinking what looked like whiskey "I like girls, oh my gosh, big booty, big tits" I sang pretending to hold a breast close to my own chest "I like guys too though, super sexy, big dick" I smirked at Colby biting my lower lip slightly.

He glared slightly and I smelt his scent with a command to it and I brushed it off "And if you hatin' on me, ho, then I'm down, big shit" I sang my eye darting to the other alpha getting closer "And if you curious I got you baby boy quick fix" I sang changing the words slightly.

At this point the creepy alpha was on the dance floor making his way to where I was singing "'How the fuck you date a guy when you're bi" I sang in a talkative way "'You're a fake ass straight I don't like you, I won't lie" I continued in the talkative singing voice.

Colby was dancing with the rest of our group not noticing the alpha getting closer to me "You cannot date both, pick a side, pick a side" I went back to properly singing "Do you like fuckin' girls or do you like fuckin guys?'" I sang then shrugged "I like both, bi pride stand up" I went on lifting my free hand in the air again.

I felt a shiver run down my spine as the alpha had stopped very close to me and was watching "I like a girly little thing and my dude manned up" I sang trying to ignore the creepy alpha "Walk into the strip club and then I throw my bands up" I sang looking at Colby hoping he would be able to read my eyes.