Chapter 5: Donnie's Gifts

Nobody's POV:
Y/N and the four ninja turtles were fighting off a mutant silverfish, who were eating people's laundry.

"Okay, mutant silverfish. You've eaten people's laundry for the last time!" Raph said to the silverfish as he attacks it but, only for it to split into two more.

Y/N and Raph looked at them in shocked and confusion before he hitting them both, making them split into two more again. Y/N was standing there and watched Raph hitting them, while she stared at them in confusion.

 Y/N was standing there and watched Raph hitting them, while she stared at them in confusion

The four small silverfishes start chewing on the bottoms. Y/N huffed at the silverfishes as she was mad and tries to stop those sliverfishes from eat the clothes.

"Hey Raph, everytime you smash them they just split in two" Donnie said to Raph as he was hovering down to his brother

"Hey Raph, everytime you smash them they just split in two" Donnie said to Raph as he was hovering down to his brother. "I know! Isn't it cool?" Raph said with a smiles as Donnie deadpans.

"Think Raph, think" Donnie said as he was trying to tell his brother. "Oh... I guess it does double the problem. Which means double the smashing!" Raph said as he started smashing them more but, this causes to creates a bunch of silverfish.

A couple of them latch onto him as Y/N was about to help Raph, only for them to get snatched by Mikey's weapon.

"I got you Raph! This situation calls for a dose of my psycho acrobatics!" Mikey said happily until he ends up colliding with the building's escape ladder.

Mikey slides down into a dumpster, along with the silverfish he had and it tumbles over letting him out covered with silverfish. Y/N hummed at this as she was worried, while she was trying to help them. Fortunately, his rescue came in the form of his blue brother, Leo.

"I got you Mikey" Leo said as he breaks a fire hydrant with his katana sword, making water burst out and cause the silverfishes to be drained off Mikey and onto the floor. Mikey backs up as Leo lands near the puddle of silverfishes. "Looks like these fish are... hehe, wait for it, you're gonna love this... all washed up!" Leo said, pulling a one-liner. It doesn't work as Mikey and Raph look at him disappointed, while Y/N stared at Leo in confusion.