Chapter 9: Newsworthy

Nobody's POV:
Y/N was in the ninja turtle's lair known as their home. April got some new clothes for Y/N as she screams in her mind from her cuteness.

"Y/N! You are too cute for your own good!" April said as she took some pictures of her

"Y/N! You are too cute for your own good!" April said as she took some pictures of her. "Hmmm!" Y/N hummed to April happily until she saw the four ninja turtles came with a hippo costume.

"Hey, Y/N! We're going on a mission to look for mutant hippo! You want to come??" Raph asked to Y/N as she immediately came to him, while she hummed happily at them. "Well, she agreed to come along. Let's go, people!" Donnie said to them as Y/N and the other four turtles leaves the lair.

It was night time in the New York City as Y/N was with the ninja turtles on their mission to look for the evil hippo

It was night time in the New York City as Y/N was with the ninja turtles on their mission to look for the evil hippo. Y/N watched Raph took off the hippo head from his body, trying to catch some cold night air into the suit.

"You sure that evil mutant hippo is around here? It's a million degrees in this thing!" Raph said as Y/N hummed at them until Mikey jumped towards Raph, placing the hippo head on his head. "I'd be happy to wear it! If you need a break" Mikey said to him as Raph quickly took the hippo head off and away from Mikey.

"No, no no no, no. I'm the leader. The leader wears the suit!" Raph said to Mikey. "Well, I mean, he's got a point. Raph is the most hippo like" Leo said as Mikey & Donnie let out a small chuckle. Y/N hummed angrily at Leo for saying that.

"If I'm gonna attract him, I'm gonna need a little more of that female hippo scent" Raph said until he, Y/N & the other two turtles turns to Donnie. Donnie took out a small glass hippo shaped perfume bottle with the pink perfume half empty inside. When he quickly press of the handle, the fancy aroma puffed out of the bottle and onto Raph.

Y/N covered her nose from the smell as she turned away from Raph and take a deep breath, your nose burning slightly from the intense amount of perfume on the one turtle.