Can we skip 10 lessons? || Two

Smut warning;)

As I jump into bed, all dressed up in my Mickey Mouse attire, I turn on my bedside table light and take my book. I get into a comfortable position and begin to let my eyes read the stunning words across the page. That is until I hear my phone go off. I roll my eyes, and ignore it, as it is probably just another bully again. My mind travels back to my book, and as my eyes scan the pages, my phone buzzes again, interrupting my train of thought. I ignore it again, trying my hardest to simply focus on the book until my phone rings. "Ugh! Fine!" I say aloud as I pick up the phone. My stomach flutters with butterflies as I see who is calling.

Luke Hemmings.

I take a deep breath and answer as casually as I can. "Uh, hello?" I say, acting calm.

"Hey beautiful" he says as my heart erupts with happiness. "Hey" I squeak, getting nervous.

"Um, so do you want to hang out at school tomorrow or something? We could probably start lesson one there if you want?" He asks and my heart sinks as I get nervous at the thought of having 'lessons' with Luke.

"I- um, yeah o- okay" I say as I begin to stutter. He chuckles a bit before replying. "okay cool, see you tomorrow I guess" I swear I could hear him grinning.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My eyes slowly flutter open after a good nights sleep. I kick my bed sheets off and walk towards my wardrobe. I thought that I should look nice if Im going to be hanging out with Luke today. I decide on a pair of black skinny jeans, and a green day tank top.

I walk downstairs after brushing my hair and putting on some blue high topped converses.

I take my bag and leave, skipping breakfast since I'm really not that hungry.

Instead of brushing my teeth, I end up putting about 5 mints in my mouth because I'm really lazy at the moment.

Halfway down the road, I place my earphones in and blast 'Sweet 16' by Green day, one of my favourite bands.

"You listen to green day?" I hear a familiar voice say as I turn around startled, only to see the blonde tattooed boy.

"Yeah, have for a long time now" I reply and carry on walking as he takes his steps next to me.

"Wow, that just makes you 10 times hotter" He says as I glance over at him, biting his lip.

Damn. Him and his lip bites.

"Eh, I guess" I say and giggle. As he messes with his hair, I begin to get curious.

"So, what do you want to do at school today?" I ask and he laughs.

"Well you could ditch classes with me and we could start lesson one" He says smirking at me.

"I've never skipped class before" I say quietly and he looks at me wide eyed.

"Not even once?" He asks surprised as I nod at his question.

"Well. Today that's gonna change, and if you don't mind, we're starting lessons of slowly, for example, today we are just going to kiss, nothing more okay?" He says looking for reassurance in my eyes.

"Thats okay" I say getting nervous again. I've never even kissed anyone before. My life really sucks compared to everyone else's.

Once we get to school, Luke takes his hands in mine and walks me to the school hallway where his locker is.

We both earn weird stares and people whispering about us, but in the end I don't actually care.

"Angels got a boyfriend, Angels got a boyfriend" some of the kids begin to taunt and laugh as I look away.