Deal || o n e

"Angel, My work mates family is coming over, can you please get changed" My mother yells from downstairs. I groan in response and close the book I was just reading, putting it on my bedside table. I walk towards my wardrobe, opening it up and revealing whats inside. Pushing past various coat hangers, I finally find my black All time low tank top and White high waisted mini shorts. I change out of my dull, grey clothes and walk downstairs to help my mother prepare dinner. "Mother, how long will they be here for" I ask, kinda annoyed I have to be social with people when there is a good book calling my name as we speak. "Don't speak in that tone young lady, they will be her for dinner and maybe an hour after, okay?" I hum in response, too annoyed to open my mouth. We were silent and didn't speak to each other until the door bell rang, indicating that the family was here. "Could you get that sweetie?" My mother asks and I politely obey. I open the door, instantly laying my eyes on this really tall blonde boy with piercings and tattoos. "Hello! Is Mrs Moore home?" The cheerful woman asked, breaking my stare at the boy. "Um Uh yeah, right through here" I say, walking to the family area. They all sit down, as my mother comes through the room all happy and excited. "Angel, could you please finish chopping up the vegetables for me? Thanks sweetheart" My mother asks and I nod in response. "Luke honey, do you want to help her?" The boys mother asks and he mutters something under his breath. He gets up and walks with me to the kitchen. I hand him a knife and a few carrots, not bothering to talk to him. "Well hey" he says, not making eye contact as he begins to cut carrots and I do the same. "Hi" I say, trying not to embarrass myself in front of the cute boy I guess is named Luke. "Thats a cool band, they do some pretty great music" he says referring to my tank top. "yeah I guess so" I mumble. We continue in silence until Luke breaks it again. "Has anybody ever told you that you're hot" He says as his eyes rake up and down my body. "Um no" I quickly say as my pulse races faster than usual. "Why not? You're fucking stunning" I stop myself from cringing with the usage of his cuss word. "Because everyone thinks I'm too ugly and innocent at school" I reply, still looking at the carrots. "Innocent?" He asks, taking his lip ring between his teeth and playing with it. "Yeah, I dont wann talk about it right now" I reply, taking the chopped carrots, putting them on a plate, and quickly run upstairs to my bedroom. I shut the door and sit on my bed. "Virgin mary" "Baby" All the insults that get thrown at me on a daily basis, start to reply through my mind. My thoughts get distracted when there is a knock on the door. I quickly wipe away my tears, and open the door to see Luke standing there. "Are you okay?" He asks in a worried voice. "Im fine, why are you here?" I say probably a bit more rude than expected. "To talk to you" He says and shrugs his shoulders, casually walking past me and into my bedroom where he sat on my bed. "Come right on in" I say sarcastically, making him chuckle. My phone lights up with a new Kik message from a new group chat I just got added to. "Who's that?" Luke asked. I shrug and take my phone to read the messages. "We hate you virgin mary" "No one even likes you" "No wonder no one wants to fuck you" "Kys" I put my phone down, fighting back the tears that try to escape daily. "Woah are you okay?" He asks as I sit down on the bed next to him. "No" I simply reply as he takes my phone reading the messages. "Virgin mary?" He asks me and I slowly nod my head. "You're a virgin?" He asked me kind of shocked. I nod quicker and bury my face in my hands. "Lets make a deal" He says and I instantly look at him getting confused. "You don't know how to have sex, I want you, Its a win win situation" He says playing with his lip ring. "What?" I ask not catching on to anything. "I teach you how to have sex, That simple" I nod, now knowing what he means. "So we got a deal?" He asks, looking at me with deep blue eyes. "Deal" He smiles and bites his bottom lip. "Meet you tomorrow at my place" He says putting his number in my phone and simply walking out the door.