Chapter 1

Mabel: *me and Dipper where just eating breakfast with Stan and Ford, when we heard something come from Ford's Lab*

Ford: *looks disturbed by the noise*

Stan: *hears it too, then continued eating*

Ford: Stanley, didn't you hear that?

Stan: You dismantled the portal, so it's probably just gnomes who accidentally got down there somehow!

*noise happens again, and then there are grunts coming from Ford's lab*

Ford: no, that's not it... *goes to the vending machine and puts in the secret code to get there*

Dipper: *follows Ford, because I'm curious*

Mabel: DIP, DIP!! ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS!?

Dipper: YES, MABEL!!

Mabel: dang it...

Stan: I will make more, Mabel.

Mabel: THANKS GRUNKLE STAN!! :)

Dipper: *Me and ford walked down the staircase, then Ford pauses right at the doorway* ???

Ford: *i saw two children, they each had blonde hair, one had it covering their right eye, the other had their hair down,*

Olly: *i couldn't even look my sister in the eyes after what i did, she was passed out on the floor, probably from the portal that we where sucked through, so i decided to get up and explore, because this place looked kind of abandoned*

Dipper: *whispering* Grunkle Ford, looks like you didn't dismantle the portal good enough...

Olly: *turns around quickly* WHO WAS THAT!? SHOW YOURSELF!?

Ford: Thanks, Dipper... now he knows we are here!?

Olly: *Walks towards them.* ???

Ford: *pulls out an inter dimensional gun* STAY BACK!?

Dipper: Great uncle ford. It's okay...

Ford: BILL CAME OUT OF THAT PORTAL DIPPER, WHAT IF HE IS WORKING FOR HIM!?

Olly: I don't know of any 'Bill's'....

Dipper: see, great uncle ford!?