Chapter 17: Switch and Plan

As the first few days of the festival came to an end. Mike waited in his room alone with Cinder still tied to the chair with Aura and Magic Cancelling handcuffs.

Mike: So, decided to calm down yet?

Cinder still squirmed in her chair.

Mike: *Sigh* Why did I send the guys out to watch the teams...

Soon he heard the door knob jiggle as it opened to reveal a feminine figure with a bob cut entering the dorm room.

Mike: Ah! Emerald!

Emerald then closed the door in slight shock seeing the state Cinder was in.

Mike: Great, great! Nice to finally have you here!

Emerald: So, uh... what did you want to talk about...?

Mike: Well, your loyalty to stop little miss witch and... fucking ashes here.

Emerald: But why am I here, with it just being you and me...

Mike: What? You think Ima rape you or something? I'm low, but not that low. Anyways!

*Thud*

Mike: Oi!

Mike turned to Cinder who flipped the chair on its side.

He then removed the rag covering her mouth.

Cinder: Finally! Emerald! You have to help me!

Mike: Christ on a stick! You're still wanting to help Salem? I showed you what she wants to do!

Cinder: And I will always help her because she-

Mike: Saved you, yada yada I know the fucking story! But same thing I said to the hot stuff right here!

Emerald: H-Hot stuff!?

Mike ignored Emerald.

Mike: She will just get you killed when she's done! Wipe humanity! We are humans!

Cinder: No! I am a Maiden! Destined-

Mike: TO fucking die so somebody else can get your powers Jesus Christ!

Mike kept going on his rant.

Mike: C'mon think about it! If come to our side you can settle down! Not need to fucking kill anymore, have a family! Hell just get laid in general!

Emerald blushed at the last line while Cinder just stared at Mike.

Mike: Hell, I would pay to get laid, but again! I'm not that low. I'll do you know what with the person I love. Whooo! That'll be a while though... actually never? Meh.

Emerald: C-can we just get back on topic!

Mike: Right, so what do you guys say? Join me and stop the damn witch from destroying all of humanity. Or stay with said witch and I'll send you guys to a prison which you can't escape from.

Cinder and Emerald looked to each other.

Mike: And remember, me and my friends work solo and not for you know who.

Cinder and Emerald still looked at Mike unsure.

Mike: Settle down, find your special someone, and I can go become the silent hero. A ghost in the wind, remember. You won't ever get another chance if you pass this. Also remember that you'll be free, I'll wipe anything negative towards you guys meaning memories or shit that can get ya'll arrested.

Emerald: Yeah... I'll join you, like I said...

Mike: Good!

Mike then gave the woman a pat on the back as she looked down.