🍂 ER:-393 🍂

This recreation is requested by
yuki_fantasyworld

The most heart wrenching episode...

Episode overview

Mira shoots Haseena later Karishma takes Haseena in car in order to reach hospital. But as Haseena knew her the car breaks were failed she pushed Karishma out and the car went and fell in the valley.
Karishma stood there helpless she lost her Madam sir in front of her eyes but didn't able to save her. She returned MPT heartbroken and informed the other mpt members about the news. They did not believe first but had to when she narrated the whole incident. Then Mira played the recording which Haseena had specially recorded for her beloved family. Everyone were brokenly sobbing now.

Further is my imagination..

On the accident location...

The road was covered with blood... Anyone would get to numb if they saw the scene.
There came a man, he looked worried. He came and looked here and there searching for someone maybe the one who's blood was lying on road.
Of course!! The man was non-other than Anubhav Singh... Haseena ka Anubhav... He came there only to save his priye from death. But destiny had other plans it seems he got late. His priye was already shooted. But where was she? She was nowhere to be found?

A

s:- Haseenaji kaha ho sakti hai...? Unhe hum kuch nhi hone de sakte...

Saying he began searching her here and there.
He contacted to his spy to ask of Haseena but to his luck the spy only informed Karishma had returned back MPT alone with her uniform full of blood. And also informed about the happenings happened when Karishma came back.

As:- Aisa nai hosakta unhe kuch nhi ho sakta...

He got back to his car and started tracking Haseena's car which had a GPS tracker. It showed the same location where Haseena pushed Karishma out of the car.

Anubhav reached their and got down the car.
He looked for some things that could help him reach Haseena.
His leg stamped something sharp. Looking down he noticed a earring. He took it his hands.

As:-(examining) Ye... Toh.. Behna ka hai.. Matlab wo dono yaha thi..

He ran further but the road ended... There was the valley which had eaten Haseena... No no!! Might have eaten Haseena.

Anubhav looked down.. He grew more tensed... There was smoke oozing out of the valley. It was the smoke which had happened as Haseena's car fell in the valley.

There was no time for calling the rescue team and moreover it wasn't safe as the killer might get alerted. So he quickly looked here and there to find local people for his help but there was no one. It was a silent place with lots of negative energy.

He looked for a way down the valley. And luckily destingy supported him this time. He got down. Coughing & clearing the smoke which was coming in the way. The car was fully crashed into pieces.

Anubhav for a second, lost hope to get Haseena back.
But the next second he got the courage back and started finding her.

On moving forward he got a glimpse of a human. He was sure that was his priye. He rushed towards the area. It was covered with tall grass. No one could see Haseena without deep search.

Anubhav moved away the grass and looked down only to find the most excruciating scene.

His love was lifelessly lying in the grass. Her whole body was covered with blood. There was not a single area of her body where blood wasn't found. He was numb. He couldn't think what to do. But Haseena's carefree giggles got him in the present moment.

As:- Hum aapko kuch nhi hone denge haseenaji...

Anubhav got on his knees and carefully checked Haseena's breath which was still working.

He took her in his lap. And started patting her cheeks to make conscious.

As:-(scared) Uthiye haseenaji... Dekhiye hum aagaye aapko bacchne... Aapke Anu aagaye priye chaliye...

But his efforts were of no use.
Haseena did not respond.

He picked her up in his arms and with efforts moved up the valley.

He placed her on the back seat and started driving the car. He informed the hospital to be ready for an emergency.

Reaching the hospital... The hospital staff quickly took Haseena in the operation theatre.

Anubhav was pacing here and there restlessly. His clothes were too covered with Haseena's blood.

It was now more than two hours but there was information from the OT.
His mind was betraying him. He was getting not so positive thoughts.

He looked at the OT lights again and this time it got off. Anubhav stopped and rushed towards the door.

As:- (restlessly) Wo thik hai... Bataiye jaldi... Haseena ji thik hai...?

Dr:- Shaant hojaite Mr. Singh... Humne unhe baccha liya hai... Bohot blood loss ho chuka hai... Humne excess blood chada diya hai... Patience can only work now... Stay strong... Agar aaj raat tak host nhi aaya toh she may sleep into coma.

As:- kuch nhi hoga aisa...Hum mil sakte hai unse..?

Dr:- Ji... Thodi der mein unhe ward mein shift kar denge...

As:- Dhanyawaad.

Dr:- Aap tak formalities puri kijiye..

As:- Ji

As went and completed the formalities and also informed the receptionist to call at MPT and call them here. He told the receptionist to not to tell who gave the number. The receptionist agreed.

Haseena was shifted to the room.
Anubhav entered and found his lady love lying on the bed. His eyes teared up. But he wiped as he had to stay strong.
The blood was now cleaned which gave his heart some peace.
He went sat beside her bed and took her hands in his.
And kissed it.

As:- Jaag jaiye na priye... Dekhiye hum hai aapke saamne... Apni pyaar ki jhappi nahi dengi aap hume.. Kitna intezaar kiya hai humne usska....

Haseena was still unconsious.

As:- Aur toh aur hum aapko sagai pe chod ke gye the uske bhi toh taane sunne baaki hai... Bohot yaad karte hai hum aapke taano ko... Pata hai aaj tak diya hua ek ek taana humne ek kitaab mein likh ke rakha hai... Jab bhi aapki yaad aati thi tab wo pad lete the.... Par ab wahi taane pad pad kar hum bore hogaye.... Uthiye na naye taane dijiye... Priye kitna aur pareshaan karengii...
_________

What will be MPT's reaction seeing Anubhav there..?
How will Haseena react to Anubhav's sudden presence who is the real culprit?

Part 2 coming soon...

Do vote 🗳️
        &
Comment 💬

〰️ Kishaaa