🍂 EP:- 176 🍂

Recommended by TvishaVijan

Overview

A recreation based on the episode where mission jeet ends but Haseena's health deteriorate due to effect of the virus injected.

Recreation continued from the scene where Haseena injects the virus to protect the country.
While Cheetosh had already taken Genda and Dattaji for their punishment.
_____________

" Madam sir..." Karishma screams seeing Haseena loosing her senses.

" Haseenaji..." Anubhav approaches her and saves her from falling.

" Madam sir...kahe kiya te aapne..."  A tearful Karishma says tapping a half conscious Haseena's cheek who was supported by Anubhav.

" Hu...hum.. humari...ammi...ka kh...khyaal..rakhna...Kar...karishma..." Haseena with a great difficulty said.

" Aap aisa...kyu bol rhi hai...aapko..kuch nhi hoga...aap...bilkul thik hojayengii..." Karishma said crying.

" Aap gaadi nikaliye...hume inhe hospital le jana hoga..." Anubhav said controlling his emotions.

" Ha..hum..nikalte hai...." Karishma said and got up to get the jeep.

" Didi ko hospital mat le jao...antidote ghar pein hai...maine genda maa ki baat sun li thi..." The little Mansi who was scared for her sister said.

" Ghar pe kaha beta..." Pushpaji asked.

" Woh nhi pata..par ghar pe kahi hai antidote..." Mansi said.

Author's POV

As Karishma arrived with the jeep, Anubhav lifted Haseena in his arms carefully with a whole a fear of loosing her in his eyes.
But why was he concerned??
He didn't love her!! All this drama was for the sake of mission.

Soon they reached Mahipal's house.
All the way Pushpaji and Anubhav were trying to keep Haseena awake while Karishma drived the jeep.
_______

Anubhav took Haseena to a room and made her sit on bed.

" Hum antidote dhundte hai..." Anubhav said and was about to leave when Haseena catched his wrist and stopped him.

" Pata nhi ab hum bachenge bhi ya nhi...shayad aapko hum se pyaar na ho..par hum aapse bohot pyaar karte....ab toh kuch der ke mheman hai hum...jaldi Allah ko pyaare hojayenge...hume aakhiri pal aapke saath bitane hai...Please ruk jaiye..." Haseena thought holding his wrist as she was unable to speak.

" Lagta hai madam sir ko aapki jarurat hai...aap yhi rahiye...karishma ji aap bhi yhi rahiye...hum dhundte hai antidote..." Pushpaji emotionally said.

" Ha hum bhi aagaye hai...hum pushpaji ki madat karte hai...aap dono ki madam sir ko jarurat hai..." Cheetah said as Santu & Cheetah returned after arresting Genda and Dattaji.

" Ji...jaldi jaiye..." Karishma agreed and the trio left.

" Madam sir...aakhe mat band kariye...aapko kuch nhi hoga..." Karishma said cupping Haseena's face while Anubhav was confused what to do coz of the war between his heart and brain.