🍂 ER:- 393 🍂

(Read the important note at the end. Kindly Do not ignore)
Part 2

Continued

Anubhav was still sitting beside Haseena just looking at her.

Here, Ks and others reached the hospital.
Ks rushed to receptionist.
They had no idea who had called them neither they had idea for whom they were called.

Ks:- Aap hi ne hume bulaya hai na....? Karishma singh..

R:- Ha

Ks:- Kisne bola aapko... Aur yaha kaun hai hospital mein..?

R:- Sorry unhone hume batane se mana kiyaa hai...

Ks:- Room kaunsa hai....?

R:- Room no 393 yaha se right.

All rushed towards the room.
Ks barged into the room and stood still and numb. Everyone too had the same reaction. Ks was getting flashbacks of the incident.

Anubhav stood up seeing them.
He looked at his sister whose eyes were red and tired.
He went towards her and hugged her tightly. Karishma too responded back.

Ks:- (crying) Kaha the aap anu bhaiya... Pata hai kitni chinta ho rahi thi hume aapki... Aur na phir mat jaiye aise... Ye madam sir hume bohot tang karti hai... Dekhiye ne kaise padi hui hai bed par.... Baat baat pe dara deti hai...

As:-(slow voice) shaant hojaiye behna... Hum nhi jayenge ab kahi.... Aur haseenaji bilkul thik hai... Hum unhe kuch nhi hone denge...

Karishma finally broke the hug.

Ps, Cc, Ss were confusedly looking at the duo.
Karishma calmly narrated the reason behind Anubhav's departure from engagement. They felt proud.

All were sitting numb around Haseena. They were just remembering each and every moment spent with her.

Ss:-(sobbing) Madam sir aapne promise kiyaa tha ki hum chat khane jayenge... Chaliye uthiye madam sir nai toh chat khatam ho jayegi..

Ps went near Ss and holded her shoulders making her sit on sofa...

Ps:-(hugging Ss) Kuch nhi hoga Santu madam sir ko... Dekhna abhi jaag jayegi...

After sometime Anubhav sent Ps, Cc, Ss to thana only Karishma and him was present there.

Anubhav too went out to grab some medicines for Haseena.

Karishma was sitting with Haseena.

Ks:- abhi bohot hogaya pareshaan karna... Uthiye chaliye... Abh aise nhi dekha jata humse aapko iss halat mein... Madam sir uthiye na... Kahe itna pareshaan kar rhi hai...

Karishma dozed off to sleep while keeping her head over Haseena's chest.

Haseena was now getting concious.
As her brain responded her head started hurting badly.
She wanted to open her eyes but her eyes didn't support her. She tried but no the room light was to bright.

She suddenly felt a heavy weight on her chest. She tried to lift her hands but her hands were weak and were tied with something.

After a lot difficulty... She slowly began opening her eyes second by second. After adjusting to the light around she noticed that she was in an unknown place. She then tried to remember what happened then the agonizing
scene flashed in front of her

She looked towards chest someone was lying leaning on her.

She recongnized the person.