🍂 EP:- 165 🍂

Idea by Anuseena_love

In the episode where Haseena was chasing Anubhav in order to confess her feelings...
What if Anubhav instead of stopping would ignore Haseena and follow Dattaji's car making a sad Haseena return back to her thana....

🌸 Happy Reading 🌸

" Sir please ek baar rukiye...ek baar humari baat sun lijiye..." Haseena pleaded over the wockey-tockey  in her Jeep.

" Hum nhi ruk sakte accha hoga ki aap wapas chali jaye..." Anubhav said gazing at Dattaji's car which now vanishing.

" Sir...please..." Haseena pleaded for the last time screaming through her window but Anubhav said the same and paced up his Jeep.

" Pata nhi itni bhi kya jaldi hai..." Haseena muttered taking a u turn and returning back lost.
__________________

Anubhav's car stopped in between the a silent road making a creaking sound of brakes.
The car had blocked Dattaji's way.

The driver angrily rushed out barging on Anubhav.

" Shreeman...police hai hum... aapke malak ko bahar bulao..." Anubhav ordered while the driver gulped and went to call Dattaji out.

" Kya hai bhai...kyu raasta roka humara...kaam dhanda nhi hai kya..." Dattaji said with pride which was of no use.

" Wahi kar rahe hai shreeman...DSP Anubhav Singh...aapke car mein aisi vastu hai jisse Desh ko khatra hai...check karne dijiye..." Anubhav said sternly.

" Ae...Aisa nhi kar sakte tum...kisi ke bhi kehne par Maan loge...kuch nhi hai humare paas..." Dattaji said gulping in fear.

" Toh dekhne mein kya Jaa Raha hai ..." Anubhav said slowly moving towards the car.

Dattaji seeing his defeat lifted a strong tree branch lying on river bank hitting Anubhav at the back of his head.

Anubhav winced in pain grabbing his head but this didn't stop him moving towards the car.

Anubhav stood taking support of the car and looked at Dattaji.

" Ab koi nhi baccha sakta aapko...." Anubhav said with a smirk.

Dattaji laughed in a evil way taking out a pen from his shirt's pocket and pressing it.

A silent bullet hitted Anubhav's leg making him collapse on the ground with blood oozing.

" Tum kuch nhi bigad sakte..." Dattaji said with smirk and got seated in the car.

Anubhav seeing an opportunity grabbed his leg before he could sit and pulled it with great force.

The suitcase fell from Dattaji's hands and Anubhav swiftly catched it.

With great difficulty Anubhav got up from his place with blood still oozed out his leg.

" Dekho case wapas dedo..." Dattaji said finding himself difficult to get up from the ground.

" Pagal nhi hai hum Jo de denge tumhe...." Anubhav said and turned ro find himself on a gun point.Genda's.

" Ohh toh aap hai inn sabke piche ...." Anubhav understood.

" Samajh hi Gaye ho toh dedo nhi toh maars jaoge..." Anubhav casually said not bothering about the gun pointed on him.

Anubhav opened the car's door acting to keep the suitcase inside making the villians smirk at their fake win.

Anubhav opening the case took out the long fat syringe in his hand while the villains gasped.

" Rakh do wo wapas Anubhav nhi toh goli chala dungi..." Genda warned.

" Goli Chalke marna hi hai usse accha hum khud humare haatho se iss virus ko saf karke mar jaye...." Anubhav said unexpectedly making the villains widen their eyes.

Anubhav without thinking for a moment or two injected the whole virus in his nerves making the villains shocked.

" Jaan jaye par Desh par aanch na Aaye ..." The true patriot murmured with pride.

Saving themselves the villains in dilemma ran leaving the place.

Anubhav collapsed with thud on the road with blood oozing from his leg and head.

A car haulted near a lifeless Anubhav the person had stopped and seemed it to be an accident.

He quickly dialled an ambulance services seeing the police logo over Anubhav's car.

The ambulance soon arrived and the staff took Anubhav in with the help of a stretcher.

" Aap inke phone se gharwali ko inform kar dijiye aur humare saath chaliye... formalities puri karne..." A nurse ordered the man handing over Anubhav's phone from his car.

The person instantly called the first number in his recents call history Haseena.

" Hello" The man initiated.

" Aap kaun bol rahe hai...ye toh Anubhav sir ka number hai .." Haseena said being confused.

'' ji unhi ka hai...wo unka accident hua hai yaha Lucknow ki bahar wali highway par...hum leja rahe hai unhe city hospital aap pohochiye waha..." The person informed Haseena.

" Kya ...." Haseena's lips began trembling hands shivering making the phone fall down.
Pushpaji who was having a talk with Haseena about the confession instantly got scared seeing her condition.

" Kya hua madam sir..." Pushpaji asked worriedly to a tearful Haseena.

" Hu...hu...humare saath ch... chaliye " Haseena said in shivering tone and ran to her Jeep while Pushpaji followed her.
_________________

The Jeep haulted outside the city hospital and Haseena and Pushpaji rushed in the hospital.
Haseena had still not spoke a single word but her tears didn't stop which frightened Pushpaji.

" Anubhav Singh " Haseena asked the room number making Pushpaji worry.

The receptionist directed them towards the operation theatre.

Haseena peeped in through the glass window.
Her love whom she hadn't confesses yet was lifelessly lying on bed while doctors nursing him.

Pushpaji was too broken but calmed herself for Haseena and caressed her shoulder in order to calm her.

Baaki next part mein....

Do vote & comment ❤️

Do tell how was this???

~Kishaaa