Chapter 1

In the vast world of the Grand Line, Shanks crew was in the middle of chaotic sea battle. Lightnings streaked across the dark sky and the clash of swords echoed amid the chaos.

„Red-Haired" Shanks stood still as if he was waiting for his crew to finish the enemy. His vibrant red hair a stark contrast to the storm's grayscale palette and his laugh carried away by the howling wind.

But something unexpected happened. Two Sea Kings jumped out of the water causing the boat to tilt. Shanks lost his balance. With a mix of suprise and confusion he fell into the water. Crew watched in horror as their captain drifted away...

~Two hours later~

Coughing and sputtering, Shanks found himself on the island that seemed untouched, as if waiting for its unexpected guest.

The pirate looked around in amazement. The island looked like a paradise with palm trees swaying in a gentle breeze and gold sand stretching into the distance. He could hear sound of exotic animals and air was filled with scent of unknown flowers. But the heart of the island was the sight that took him breath away.

Exploring the deserted island (he trusted that the crew will find him), Shanks stumbled upon a hidden gem—a majestic waterfall with even bigger lake below.

Mesmerized by the sight, Shanks grinned in amazement. In a spontaneous decision, Shanks decided to take a refreshing swim in the clear lake. His laughter echoed as he carelessly stepped into the water, taking off his shirt beforehand, living only pants in case something attacked him.

Red haired noticed someone's gaze on him, he looked around but couldn't find anyone.

«Probably an animal» - he thought.

However swimming took an unexpected turn, an unwelcome surprise - leeches. As the tiny creatures attached themselves to Shanks, he quickly realised the situation had taken quite bad turn. In his attempt to rid himself of the tiny nuisances, Shanks struggled with the persistent creatures. 

With a calculated approach, a person emerged from the shadows. "Some of this leeches are poisonous, if you won't get rid of them in a right way you will die" he spoke, his voice smooth and restrained. Shanks turned around surprised but grateful, as the stranger skillfully removed the leeches.

"What is a human doing on this deserted island?" stranger spoke, his words carrying an air of mystery. Shanks, still caught in the surprise of the encounter, managed a chuckle. "Well, I appreciate the help. Name's Shanks, by the way."

"Mihawk" - came a simple response.

Mihawk looked at the setting sun, but before he could say anything, he heard a loud 'thud'. It was Shanks that fainted because of tiredness or maybe poison?

----------------------------------------------

hihihi was it tiredness or poison?