Chapter 5

"Of course" NOT Shanks already decided to go after him and he won't back down, he need to know why Mihawk is like that.

As the full moon got closer, Mihawk got more and more scared. He was worried about turning into a vampire and hurting Shanks. 

The idea scared him so much that he decided to run away, hoping ,,Red-Haired" would forgive him. He felt really bad about it, but he thought it was the only way to keep Shanks safe.

But running away didn't make him feel better, on the contrary it made him feel even worse.  He wanted things to be different and he didn't want to be a vampire, but no matter how far he ran, he couldn't escape the feeling of guilt that weighed heavy on his heart.

Mihawk arrived at the shore the moment the sun set below the horizon. As he stood there alone, he took a moment to look around. 

In the distance, the The moon cast a soft glow across the beach, illuminating the sand and casting long shadows. The sound of the waves lapping the shore echoed through the night, and the soothing rhythm seemed to lull the island into a peaceful sleep. Above, the stars twinkled brightly in the night sky, their light reflecting on the still waters of the ocean.

In the distance, the outline of the cliffs stood tall against the night sky, their sharp edges softened by the darkness. The palm trees swayed gently in the wind.

Despite the island's beauty, Mihawk felt alone. He wanted Shanks to be there with him, but he knew he had left him. The decision weighed heavily on his heart as he stood there, surrounded by the quiet beauty of the desert island.

The transformation was about to begin...