Chapter 6

The transformation was about to begin...

Meanwhile with Shanks:

When ,,Red-Haired" finally got out of the casle - he got lost... (I had to do that) 

"Ahhh stupid, stupid Mihawk, he didn't even let me get out of bed" -Shanks muttered under his breath, his frustration reached its peak.

"Perhaps he did it on purpose!" 

"That bastard just you wait I'm going to beat you up when i will find you"

Well... he soon realized that finding Mihawk wouldn't be as easy as he had hoped, and it was already after sunset but Shanks was not one to give up easily. Shanks ran across the island, his determination was unwavering even though he was losing hope.

"Mihawk! Where are you!" but only deafening silence answered him. After few minutes that felt like eternity Shanks found himself near the lake, the same one he had decided to swim in, and was bitten by a leech. He smiled remembering the past and then...

"FOOTPRINTS!" And they definitely belonged to Mihawk, the footsteps seemed fresh, as if someone had passed by just a few minutes earliel. Shanks felt his hope grow with each step he took.

As he reached the shore emerging from the trees shadows, he saw him. Shanks eyes widened and his smile grew bigger of happiness.

"Mihawk!" Shanks called out, there's relief  his voice as he rushed towards his friend. "There you are! I've been looking all over for you."

"Shanks..." Mihawk's voice was a mere whisper with a hint of fear.

"What happened? Why did you run off like that?"

"It's nothing go back" Mihawk said while turning his head away from Shanks' gaze even though he wanted to look into those black eyes.

"Tsk you sound like you want to cry, and look at me while I'm talking to you" 

After few seconds of silence ,,Red-Haired" had enough so he simply just crouched down, grabbed his face and turned it towards him meeting those glowing red eyes... RED!? weren't they yellow?

"Oi Mihawk what happened to your eyes?"

The transformation was about to begin... no it already started 

___________________

I have lots of time this week so I thought why not write more