broken brotherbonds

laughter echoing through the big grassy land, birds flying away from the soft hands of a blonde child, not older than 8 years old, in a white shirt covered in mud and brown shorts that went down to his knees.

aventually, after tripping and falling, making the child cry out for his brother, who came, giggling at the sight.

"It's not fu-funny Wilbur.." the younger said, sniffing, holding his skinned knee up to his chest.

"Yeah yeah, well if you weren't a dumbass, you would'ev seen infront of you for once" Wilbur said, tying Tommy's bleeding knee with a bandage.

"Fuck you! There was no way I could'ev-"
" *GASP*!" Wilbur iterrupts his brother, "YOU SAID A BAD WORD!! IM TELLING PHIL" the brown haired boy then immediately gets up and sprint's to their father's cottage, giggling along the way.

"HEY WAIT! NO FAIR!" Tommy gets up, and runs after him.

life is good at least..

"TOMMY !" Wilbur yell's making Tommy flich, looking around, realising he was delusioning all of that, or was it a dream?
either way, Wilbur looked so annoyed, or was his expression worry some? Tommy couldn't tell.

"Fuck you yelling for mate?!" Say's Tommy, acting tough.

"Tommy, you've been sitting there for the past 40 minutes just looking into one spot, I didn't even catch you blink!"
Tommy still couldn't tell if his brother was annoyed or worried? His tone of voice was so confusing.

"Psh, so?"
"So?? Tommy im worried about you. For the last few weeks all you've done is -"
"Wilbur you're overthinking it, like, a BLOODY lot, can you just calm down? Im fine" Says Tommy, Interrupting his brother, getting up from the floor ready to go outside.

Wilbur sighs, looking at Tommys eyes, slightly noticing eyebags, but before he could say anything Tommy leaves.

°That was weird..° thought Tommy. °Why would He care of all people?°

Tommy shruggs it off and goes to meet with Tubbo.

Him and Tubs can't talk to eachother any more, at least for what they knew, since Tubbo being Schlatt's right hand man, and Wilbur still having a spite for Schaltt, they met in secret, not telling anyone about them meeting.
Tommy think's about that sometimes, he used to tell Will everything there was to know, every detail of everything he knew that day, and all of his secrets were safe with him, but now, out of late, Tom doesn't trust him any more, and it hurts so much.

Sitting at the spot where they usually meet in, he wait's for his best friend to show up, suprised to be there first giving the fact he is usually late to their meet up's.
Suddenly, he hears the soft tapping of hoves getting closer, he looks at where the sound is coming from, to see Tubbo, a burnet boy, with two flappy goat ears and small horns, wearing a very formal uniform, but it being too big to fit, his hands dont show.
"Tommy!!!" the boy says excitedly hopping towords him
"Tubs!!" They share a hug and start going on their usual path, a quiet one, could reminde you of L'manberg in a sense, when,

..life 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 to be good

Back in the cave of pogtopia, Wilbur is sitting at a desk, writing.
Writing what? Nothing, just words, words over words of nonsense.
his hand was pressuring the paper so much, writing like it was no tomorrow, only for him to break the paper.

"FUCK!" He yell's, before laying back on his chair, tired. His hands were sorrow, he really needed a banage, he really needed L'manberg, he really needed Tommy.
As much as he wouldn't admit it to the younger, Wilbur thought so so high of Tommy.
As 'Annoying' as he was he was so Smart, such a kind kid.
Wilbur was wondering, how someone like him, can even be a role model to Tommy.
If you'd look at him he was ur average middle aged guy who smoked and whos voice sounded so raspy you'd think he was on his death bed.
But no, he was a role model, a brother.

He hurt Tommy so many times, so so many times, and what made him ache is that he doesn't care as much as he used to, he doesn't say sorry as quickly, he feels numb to it.
Wilbur puts his hands on his face, he felt insane, every thought he had it went to old memorys or murder, he was going insane he was tired. so so tired.

He wish's he could talk to his brother like he used to, but he can't even bring him self to look at him, he was pathetic and he knew it.

he knew it too well.